God...?
Ok, I know I've been putting up blogs that are related to... Deaths... Births.... Lives... And yeah, God(s).... Haha... Well, it IS part of life! That's why I'm mentioning all those here... Kaaka~ I will try to put other topics that are related to my "this is life" slogan... But, apparently, these topics that I've blog these days, just came up in my mind... And no other YET... So... Haha.. Just wait and see!
Gee... What I'm going to say about God this time? Nothing much-lah... I'm sure, that in everyone's heart have different beliefs... For instance, believe in differnt kinds of God(s). Ok, let me get this straight. I KNOW, that the word "God" is meant for Christianity. But in HERE, God means ALL Gods... No matter is Buddhism, Taoism, Islamic, Hinduism... Whatever -ism lar~ And some of the... Uhh... Aiks.. Dunno what's the word... Ahh!! Religion(I guess..)!! Yeah, so, some of the religion, said in their own mantera or bible or whatever it is called that they could only believe in ONE God... Well... For me.. That's not really necessary...
A belief in God, comes from the heart. Not because what is mentioned in the mantera or bible or whatever... Claimed that you MUST believe in YOUR GOD... No no no... Well, if you don't have the heart to believe, then apparently, God doesn't exist for you! Everything counts because of your HEART. Like me, I am Chirstian. But not a fully 100% Christian because I haven't go for the.. Dunno what isit called again... But, I pray buddhsim mantera... Weird? Funny? I shouldn't do like that? Naaaah~~~ Like I said, everything counts because your YOUR HEART. Maybe some of you would think.. Oh noooo~~~ I can't do that.. It's against the bible or mantera's law or something... I mean.. Hey people... God won't punish me because I believe in more than one God! I didn't say that I don't believe in this God, that God.. I only believe in ONE God.. And stuff like that... If i really said so, I can't garantee that will something happen to me.. Hmm... Lightning'll strike me, perhaps??
I'm sure that they're no such mantera or bible or whatever that tells us that you cannot believe in other God(s) because of this and that... Well, maybe there is some religion mentioned such thing. But hey... Still the same words... Everything counts because of your heart. There's no harm that you believe in more than one God. If there is such a deadly sin for believing in more than one God, then I'd be dead long looooong time ago. Haha~ So... I think that's all I want to say... Chill up peeps! ;]
-Jas-
Gee... What I'm going to say about God this time? Nothing much-lah... I'm sure, that in everyone's heart have different beliefs... For instance, believe in differnt kinds of God(s). Ok, let me get this straight. I KNOW, that the word "God" is meant for Christianity. But in HERE, God means ALL Gods... No matter is Buddhism, Taoism, Islamic, Hinduism... Whatever -ism lar~ And some of the... Uhh... Aiks.. Dunno what's the word... Ahh!! Religion(I guess..)!! Yeah, so, some of the religion, said in their own mantera or bible or whatever it is called that they could only believe in ONE God... Well... For me.. That's not really necessary...
A belief in God, comes from the heart. Not because what is mentioned in the mantera or bible or whatever... Claimed that you MUST believe in YOUR GOD... No no no... Well, if you don't have the heart to believe, then apparently, God doesn't exist for you! Everything counts because of your HEART. Like me, I am Chirstian. But not a fully 100% Christian because I haven't go for the.. Dunno what isit called again... But, I pray buddhsim mantera... Weird? Funny? I shouldn't do like that? Naaaah~~~ Like I said, everything counts because your YOUR HEART. Maybe some of you would think.. Oh noooo~~~ I can't do that.. It's against the bible or mantera's law or something... I mean.. Hey people... God won't punish me because I believe in more than one God! I didn't say that I don't believe in this God, that God.. I only believe in ONE God.. And stuff like that... If i really said so, I can't garantee that will something happen to me.. Hmm... Lightning'll strike me, perhaps??
I'm sure that they're no such mantera or bible or whatever that tells us that you cannot believe in other God(s) because of this and that... Well, maybe there is some religion mentioned such thing. But hey... Still the same words... Everything counts because of your heart. There's no harm that you believe in more than one God. If there is such a deadly sin for believing in more than one God, then I'd be dead long looooong time ago. Haha~ So... I think that's all I want to say... Chill up peeps! ;]
-Jas-
Comments
God.. hmm.. for me.. why there are religions in the first place?
Don't ask me anything about history, cz i hate that subject very much!! ^^
-Jas-