Friend or money?
I came across a comic today. In the comic the character said that it can't decide which is worse having no money or having no friends. What do you think? I suppose the answer is pretty obvious.
So, what say you?? Money? Friends? Which is worse when you're not having one of it? My answer is: friends. This doesn't mean that having no money at all is no big deal. It IS a big deal for not having a single penny in your pocket. However, I know humans can survive without money, but it is very VERY hard. Thank to God, that He created us with hands and legs. These are actually the "machine", the "tools" for us to survive. I didn't really think God created money, we humans are the ones who created money to let our lives easier. That's why I said, we can survive without money, but it's hard.
Now, what's with friends? Ok... Let me ask you, can you live your whole life WITHOUT a single friend? (No family is under consideration, just assume that you're ALONE) I'll die, litterally without any friends around me. At least I must have one at my side. Why? Humans are animals (yes, animals) with emotions. We always need to express our feelings to someone, not someTHING. Do you think it works when you're feeling so depressed and sad, and you express your feelings to a... a... bottle of water?? If you think that works, you might have to meet with a psychologist or psychiatrist. When we are feeling down, we always need someone to talk to, a friend, just to let it out from your chest, so that you will feel relieved. Besides that, there are times that you need suggesttions or advice or just a leaning shoulder, this is when a friend is needed.
Hmm... I think I'll just stop here. :)
-Jas-
So, what say you?? Money? Friends? Which is worse when you're not having one of it? My answer is: friends. This doesn't mean that having no money at all is no big deal. It IS a big deal for not having a single penny in your pocket. However, I know humans can survive without money, but it is very VERY hard. Thank to God, that He created us with hands and legs. These are actually the "machine", the "tools" for us to survive. I didn't really think God created money, we humans are the ones who created money to let our lives easier. That's why I said, we can survive without money, but it's hard.
Now, what's with friends? Ok... Let me ask you, can you live your whole life WITHOUT a single friend? (No family is under consideration, just assume that you're ALONE) I'll die, litterally without any friends around me. At least I must have one at my side. Why? Humans are animals (yes, animals) with emotions. We always need to express our feelings to someone, not someTHING. Do you think it works when you're feeling so depressed and sad, and you express your feelings to a... a... bottle of water?? If you think that works, you might have to meet with a psychologist or psychiatrist. When we are feeling down, we always need someone to talk to, a friend, just to let it out from your chest, so that you will feel relieved. Besides that, there are times that you need suggesttions or advice or just a leaning shoulder, this is when a friend is needed.
Hmm... I think I'll just stop here. :)
-Jas-
Comments