Tears
*Ok, I'm confused whether to put "Tear" or "Tears". Because... Well... I'm not sure!*
Firstly, I would like to say thank you. I thank you, tears, because you helped me realize some things that are always forgotten.
Sometime ago, I had a friend who sent me a short message like this:
This is a conversation between smile and tears.
Smile : Why were you exist in this world, tears?
Tears : Why is it that I cannot exist in this world then?
Smile : Well, not many people like you, you know? Isn't that 'smile' is enough in this world? If 'smile' is what everyone wanted, then... why are you here??
Tears : The reason I exist in this world is because, without me, the people in this world would not understand what is happiness - which is represented by a smile in people's face. And therefore, people would learn how important is happiness to them and the people around them.
I did not narrate the original message well, however I hope those who read it understand the meaning of the message.
Recently, I was pretty down. However, I suppose most of those who are beside me didn't really realize it. I might tell some of you the problems that I'm facing. But, you still see me smiling and laughing my day all along.
Tears spilled. Yes. Quite a big amount too, if you want to ask. No matter the tears are hidden within, or broken out from me. I was lost, as I've mentioned. I actually lost the thing so-called "life" all of a sudden. I even forgot what is happiness after all those sad tears.
Lucky for me, there's this day that I've actually woke up. I understood. I've understood that there's no point for me to be sad and sorrowful most of the time eventhough whatever I'm facing is terribly awful and painful for me. I actually gain nothing out of the things that made me sad, only thing is that it can make me stronger, tougher, and perhaps more understandable towards others.
I treasure smiles. And that is the reason why people see me smiling all along, and gave people the impression of me, being a happy, cheerful and bubbly kind of person. I admit from the very depth of my heart that I really really love to smile, for no reason. It just make my day itsy bitsy bit better eventhough I'm totally battered inside.
Smiles, happiness, are infectious. They affect the people around you. It is important for people to learn and know that when you're feeling happy, the people around you will feel the same as well. In other words, your feelings affects the people around you.
Thank you to those that made me cry miserably. You've made me treasure happiness even more, despite the fact that you've hurt me like mad (part of the reason that made my tears falling like crazy, not all though). You've made me consider people's feelings. You've made me understand that, in the end of the day, it means nothing if you didn't live it your way.
Thank you to those that made me smile or laugh like crazy. You've made my day, my everyday. I love you all, so much. And thank you for being there for me, always. I appreciate it.
Eventhough my days now aren't that good as it was before, I think I still can cope with it. Even if my patience is only a very very short time. Still, I thank you all, and I thank you, tears.
Finally, a real post. *smiles*
-Jas-
Firstly, I would like to say thank you. I thank you, tears, because you helped me realize some things that are always forgotten.
Sometime ago, I had a friend who sent me a short message like this:
This is a conversation between smile and tears.
Smile : Why were you exist in this world, tears?
Tears : Why is it that I cannot exist in this world then?
Smile : Well, not many people like you, you know? Isn't that 'smile' is enough in this world? If 'smile' is what everyone wanted, then... why are you here??
Tears : The reason I exist in this world is because, without me, the people in this world would not understand what is happiness - which is represented by a smile in people's face. And therefore, people would learn how important is happiness to them and the people around them.
I did not narrate the original message well, however I hope those who read it understand the meaning of the message.
Recently, I was pretty down. However, I suppose most of those who are beside me didn't really realize it. I might tell some of you the problems that I'm facing. But, you still see me smiling and laughing my day all along.
Tears spilled. Yes. Quite a big amount too, if you want to ask. No matter the tears are hidden within, or broken out from me. I was lost, as I've mentioned. I actually lost the thing so-called "life" all of a sudden. I even forgot what is happiness after all those sad tears.
Lucky for me, there's this day that I've actually woke up. I understood. I've understood that there's no point for me to be sad and sorrowful most of the time eventhough whatever I'm facing is terribly awful and painful for me. I actually gain nothing out of the things that made me sad, only thing is that it can make me stronger, tougher, and perhaps more understandable towards others.
I treasure smiles. And that is the reason why people see me smiling all along, and gave people the impression of me, being a happy, cheerful and bubbly kind of person. I admit from the very depth of my heart that I really really love to smile, for no reason. It just make my day itsy bitsy bit better eventhough I'm totally battered inside.
Smiles, happiness, are infectious. They affect the people around you. It is important for people to learn and know that when you're feeling happy, the people around you will feel the same as well. In other words, your feelings affects the people around you.
Thank you to those that made me cry miserably. You've made me treasure happiness even more, despite the fact that you've hurt me like mad (part of the reason that made my tears falling like crazy, not all though). You've made me consider people's feelings. You've made me understand that, in the end of the day, it means nothing if you didn't live it your way.
Thank you to those that made me smile or laugh like crazy. You've made my day, my everyday. I love you all, so much. And thank you for being there for me, always. I appreciate it.
Eventhough my days now aren't that good as it was before, I think I still can cope with it. Even if my patience is only a very very short time. Still, I thank you all, and I thank you, tears.
Finally, a real post. *smiles*
-Jas-
Comments