Love (4)
*Ok... so my "soon" is like after a month PLUS. Haha~
Recently, a friend of mine told me that a person might confess to him/her. He/she didn't wish that would happen because it might affect their friendship. He/she asked me, what can he/she do? He/she doesn't want to hurt that person who might confess his/her feelings to him/her.
I asked my friend, do you like him/her then?
My friend answered, he/she just take him/her as a friend.
Well? Case solved. Since you've already know what's the answer that you will give to the person, and you're clear about your feelings, let it be. Yes, it will hurt the person who confesses to you and knows that he/she won't get the love that he/she wants from you. However, what I wanted to say here is that, we human beings have to be selfish sometimes. Even when it comes to love, people have to be - selfish.
No one, wants to hurt a friend. Well... At least most of the people... LOL. However, whenever it comes to lovey-dovey issue, you'll just gotta make things clear. I think it's even more cruel, if you actually accepted the love that was confessed to you, and then suffer in the relationship. (Ok... basically, I'm kinda lost here... LOL. Lost in words!!)
I used to fail in relationships. Well, yeah, miserably?? Haha! Nah, not really. At least after one relationship I understand more what kind of person I am, and what I actually wanted. And that is when I learned that you just gotta be selfish, too, when you're involved in a two party relationship.
Personally, there's really nothing too much to sad about when you've got rejected or dumped by your relationship boy/girl friend. Just take it as a lesson! AND, just to cheer yourself up abit, tell yourself that that person have NO idea who you are. It's their loss that they dumped or rejected you, you'll find someone better and more suitable than him/her. (Probably it sounded really sacarstic, but hey, do you wanna feel heartbroken and dull all day long? LOL! I wouldn't!!)
It's true that, girls will tend to freak out when they know that someone in the opposite sex is about to confess his feelings to her (don't even mention same sex!!! LOL!). And guys, don't go too hard with girls, please. If she rejects you, you can either take it or leave it OR wait for it. It's your choice. However, don't blame the girl for whatever outcome you will get. And girls, well... Just be gentle and nice to guys. They are more vunerable than we all thought.
-Jas-
Recently, a friend of mine told me that a person might confess to him/her. He/she didn't wish that would happen because it might affect their friendship. He/she asked me, what can he/she do? He/she doesn't want to hurt that person who might confess his/her feelings to him/her.
I asked my friend, do you like him/her then?
My friend answered, he/she just take him/her as a friend.
Well? Case solved. Since you've already know what's the answer that you will give to the person, and you're clear about your feelings, let it be. Yes, it will hurt the person who confesses to you and knows that he/she won't get the love that he/she wants from you. However, what I wanted to say here is that, we human beings have to be selfish sometimes. Even when it comes to love, people have to be - selfish.
No one, wants to hurt a friend. Well... At least most of the people... LOL. However, whenever it comes to lovey-dovey issue, you'll just gotta make things clear. I think it's even more cruel, if you actually accepted the love that was confessed to you, and then suffer in the relationship. (Ok... basically, I'm kinda lost here... LOL. Lost in words!!)
I used to fail in relationships. Well, yeah, miserably?? Haha! Nah, not really. At least after one relationship I understand more what kind of person I am, and what I actually wanted. And that is when I learned that you just gotta be selfish, too, when you're involved in a two party relationship.
Personally, there's really nothing too much to sad about when you've got rejected or dumped by your relationship boy/girl friend. Just take it as a lesson! AND, just to cheer yourself up abit, tell yourself that that person have NO idea who you are. It's their loss that they dumped or rejected you, you'll find someone better and more suitable than him/her. (Probably it sounded really sacarstic, but hey, do you wanna feel heartbroken and dull all day long? LOL! I wouldn't!!)
It's true that, girls will tend to freak out when they know that someone in the opposite sex is about to confess his feelings to her (don't even mention same sex!!! LOL!). And guys, don't go too hard with girls, please. If she rejects you, you can either take it or leave it OR wait for it. It's your choice. However, don't blame the girl for whatever outcome you will get. And girls, well... Just be gentle and nice to guys. They are more vunerable than we all thought.
-Jas-
Comments
Hai, so-desu!
XD
Yeah, break-ups are like lessons - they teach you to know more and understand better. *nods* Relationships are really complicated anyway. Sigh, got my heart broken like 3 times to understand. Haahaa, but now I know though. =D
p/s; YOU WERE IN A RELATIONSHIP AND DIDN'T LET ME KNOW?!?!
wait... THREE TIMES? ahoy! you didn't tell me that you were in relationships before!! haha!!
but mine's past~ for a couple of years (the most 'recent' one)~
it's ok to get heart broken, as long as you learnt your lesson!
-Jas-