Talents...?
Do you know anything about your own talents?
Or maybe I should put it like this.
Do you have talents?
Do you even know what kind of talents you have or do not have?
Try asking me. I shall answer with three simple magical words.
I don't know.
Haha~ You see this coming, don't you? xD
Probably you might be thinking... What made my bringing up this topic?
Well I intended to bring this up like... Ages ago! However I just didn't do anything with this topic and it's been wasting my brain's "hard disk" storage. LOL.
So... Now what?
What are talents? *checks with dictionary.com* Great. Now my connection's NOT CO-OPERATING WITH ME. Anyways, please check that out yourself.
I believe that talents are something that not everyone has it. For example: not everyone can sing IN TUNE or play an instrument, MULTITASK like a PRO, being able to speak and learn various of languages and sort of master them... AND BEING CONSISTENT or GETTING BETTER at the talents that one possesses.
As I grow and socialize, I see many people with talents in different kinds of fields. Some are aware of it; some are not aware of it. Some... don't have it and taught that they have it. SOME say that they don't have it, but actually they have it. Confusing?
WAKE UP.
The world is never simple.
I wonder... how do people know if they have the spesific talents that they claim that they have or don't have? What about those who don't have - or maybe just have itsy bitsy teeny weeny little bit - spesific talents but kept telling others either directly or indirectly that they have the assets? How are they sure about it?
Tell me. LOL. Because I have no idea!
Probably these people are just over-confident or has no confident over themselves? Or because people tell them that: "HEY YOU'VE GOT/DON'T HAVE TALENT!"? Then only they learn about it? OR they just understand themself SO MUCH...?
Yeah probably those are already the answers huh?
There are times I ask myself: what kind of talents do I have? And yes, there are times I told myself - I have talents. Yet, I'm unsure at the same time. Why? Because of one word, that can be the cause of killing....? LOL okay basically I don't know what I'm talking about haha~ But anyway, the word is comparison.
Sometimes yes, I believe I have certain talents. How? Some people tell me about it. Some is because I think I do have it (by COMPARING with others). Some is... I think I have it but the reality tells me that I don't? xD Haha~ There are times I doubt these so-called "talents" that I have. Do I really have them?
I always compare myself with others. And I find myself... talent-less. Not completely, but it's just as if mine was nothing while comparing with others. Which equals? I AM SUCH A TALENT-LESS PERSON! Pathetic isn't it? Pathetic it is.
Sometimes, I realize that, people don't praise you if they think you have talent in certain areas. They keep QUIET. Or people just bash and step on you with all their might just to tell you that YOU SUCK when you're not that good, or even if you're good. Sad? Sad.
Welcome to the world!
However, of course, the world isn't always this harsh and evil. There's still good in this world. And yes, which means there's still hope on mother earth! :D
I'm still looking for answers though.
Do I really have talents?
I can't give you an answer.
Can you give yourself an answer?
-Jas-
Or maybe I should put it like this.
Do you have talents?
Do you even know what kind of talents you have or do not have?
Try asking me. I shall answer with three simple magical words.
I don't know.
Haha~ You see this coming, don't you? xD
Probably you might be thinking... What made my bringing up this topic?
Well I intended to bring this up like... Ages ago! However I just didn't do anything with this topic and it's been wasting my brain's "hard disk" storage. LOL.
So... Now what?
What are talents? *checks with dictionary.com* Great. Now my connection's NOT CO-OPERATING WITH ME. Anyways, please check that out yourself.
I believe that talents are something that not everyone has it. For example: not everyone can sing IN TUNE or play an instrument, MULTITASK like a PRO, being able to speak and learn various of languages and sort of master them... AND BEING CONSISTENT or GETTING BETTER at the talents that one possesses.
As I grow and socialize, I see many people with talents in different kinds of fields. Some are aware of it; some are not aware of it. Some... don't have it and taught that they have it. SOME say that they don't have it, but actually they have it. Confusing?
WAKE UP.
The world is never simple.
I wonder... how do people know if they have the spesific talents that they claim that they have or don't have? What about those who don't have - or maybe just have itsy bitsy teeny weeny little bit - spesific talents but kept telling others either directly or indirectly that they have the assets? How are they sure about it?
Tell me. LOL. Because I have no idea!
Probably these people are just over-confident or has no confident over themselves? Or because people tell them that: "HEY YOU'VE GOT/DON'T HAVE TALENT!"? Then only they learn about it? OR they just understand themself SO MUCH...?
Yeah probably those are already the answers huh?
There are times I ask myself: what kind of talents do I have? And yes, there are times I told myself - I have talents. Yet, I'm unsure at the same time. Why? Because of one word, that can be the cause of killing....? LOL okay basically I don't know what I'm talking about haha~ But anyway, the word is comparison.
Sometimes yes, I believe I have certain talents. How? Some people tell me about it. Some is because I think I do have it (by COMPARING with others). Some is... I think I have it but the reality tells me that I don't? xD Haha~ There are times I doubt these so-called "talents" that I have. Do I really have them?
I always compare myself with others. And I find myself... talent-less. Not completely, but it's just as if mine was nothing while comparing with others. Which equals? I AM SUCH A TALENT-LESS PERSON! Pathetic isn't it? Pathetic it is.
Sometimes, I realize that, people don't praise you if they think you have talent in certain areas. They keep QUIET. Or people just bash and step on you with all their might just to tell you that YOU SUCK when you're not that good, or even if you're good. Sad? Sad.
Welcome to the world!
However, of course, the world isn't always this harsh and evil. There's still good in this world. And yes, which means there's still hope on mother earth! :D
I'm still looking for answers though.
Do I really have talents?
I can't give you an answer.
Can you give yourself an answer?
-Jas-
Comments
Why compare? Out of everything under the sun talents are one of the most pointless things to compare.
Something tells me everyone has talents, and I believe it coz it's happening everywhere right in front of my eyes.
Anyway, sometimes it's better to not know our talents. For some people not knowing their talents just make their talents work better.
My two cents... :3
thank you so much for your... advice? xD haha~ appreciate it very much~
and... LOL i never knew you actually "aww" others... that's WEIRD!!!
-Jas-
p.s. two cents?
Greed, jealousy, anger, vengeance, ignorance... I don't have to mention all.
The act of comparing is because of, and will cause more of what is mentioned above.
Argh. I talked too much again. Pardon me.
I shall end here.
:3 <-- (I like this face.)
P.S.
-_-"
I usually only "aww" foreign people on the Internet. Maybe I "aww"-ed you before I could stop it. What's so weird about that? =_=
Check dictionary.com for "two cents". :]
nah i don't mind if you reply a "blog" to me~ ahahha~ xD
well, because "aww" to me is like... pouting? cute? and... you? POUTING? CUTE???? *laughs my a** off* hahahhha~ :p
checked for "two cents" haha~ nah, you definately worth a lot more than that~ xD
-Jas-
p.s. :3 << S.W.E.A.T. LAH!
It's very common in English. =_=
-Jas-
-Jas-