Short.
This is gonna be my shortest post in here.
WHY?
I feel like... blogging. Sort of...
but
due to the fact that I'm not feeling well,
that it's already 2225, which means I should be in bed,
that I don't want to get any worse,
that I wanted to stay strong to get my butt to auditions,
that I wanted to be physically fit when I go back to Thailand, to shop and have fun till I drop...
I am going to bed.
NOW.
-Jas-
p.s. Gee, I haven't updated my blog for nearly a month? *sweat drops*
WHY?
I feel like... blogging. Sort of...
but
due to the fact that I'm not feeling well,
that it's already 2225, which means I should be in bed,
that I don't want to get any worse,
that I wanted to stay strong to get my butt to auditions,
that I wanted to be physically fit when I go back to Thailand, to shop and have fun till I drop...
I am going to bed.
NOW.
-Jas-
p.s. Gee, I haven't updated my blog for nearly a month? *sweat drops*
Comments