Life, love, friends, family, music & ... ... YOOCHUN! xD

Wheee~ this time I'm tagged by a forum friend, Ikaru~ ^^
Shall we get the balls rollin?

1. Write the title of your memoirs using 6 words.
2. Post it on your blog.
3. Link to the person that you tagged.
4. Tag 5 more blogs.

Here goes:
Life, love, friends, family, music & YooChun.

Life
It is always unpredictable,
it is always uncontrolable,
it is always full of sadness and happiness,
it is always full of love and hatred,
this is life.

The longer I live, the more I discover.
Learning about life is like reading a book without an ending.
Not until the day you die, that is where your chapter will end.

Love
Something that every human being in this world yearn for.
May it be from family, friends, or a special someone.
May it be from objects, pets or an interest.
Love is something that constantly keeps lives going, keeps hearts from staying strong.
However,
it is to be taken note that
love is not an object.
Love is not everything in life.
Love is just part of life.

Friends
Friends are easy to find.
True friends are hard to search for.
Friendship is like a growing tree.
I treasure all of them.
Because friends keep me company.
Because friends made me felt loved.
Because friends let me learn more about life itself.

Family
Family is irreplaceable.
I might hate and love them at the same time.
I might seem uncaring.
But they are always the first in my heart, even though they don't realize it.
They taught me how to love.
They taught me about life.
They taught me things that no one could ever teach.
Family lives with you eternally.
Maybe not physically,
but definitely mentally.

Music
Something that I love.
Something that is part of life.
Something that is within me.
Something that represents me.
Something that I wouldn't want to loose.
Its a treasure.
Its magic.
Its music.

YooChun
A guy from Korea.
A guy from an acapella dance group.
A guy from TVXQ!.
A guy who's not what it seems.
A guy that went through pretty much about life.
A guy that taught me love.
A guy that I met in my dreams (and yes, in real life, for once).
Hmm...
Let's just say he's a perfect fit to me my permenant boyfriend.
I repeat
B O Y F R I E N D
Husband... is something not long lasting.
*winks*

Thanks Ikaru for tagging me this!
It's fun to do~ ^^

TAGGING
whoever feels like doing this
it pretty much shows how philosophical you are
and
how you view your own life.

- Jas -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you believe...(1)

Love (2)

Maturity (1)