Mwee can't wait!
Can't wait to go back to the crazy, hectic schedule in university!!!!!
I'm very sure this semester's going to be three times busier, filled with superb insanity!
Ohhhh yes I'm definitely looking forward to it!
(And then moarn over it when it all starts!)
And also.. oh God I've been saying this for more than a hundred times ever since I'm in US.
I CANNOT WAIT TO FREAKING CHOP OFF (some of) MY HAIR!!!!!!!!!
Yes yes, Mom, I kind of agree to a certain extend that my hair looked fine at this moment, just that it's longer (which is precisely why I want to cut it. I don't feel like having a longer hair, yet! Short hair's sexy! xD *cough*). I just needed something a teeeeeny bit more edgy. LOL.
*prays hard zee new barber I'm going is a skilled barber*
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!
Gawd I'm going crazy.
No period, please?
*coughcoughCOUGH*
-Jas-
I'm very sure this semester's going to be three times busier, filled with superb insanity!
Ohhhh yes I'm definitely looking forward to it!
(And then moarn over it when it all starts!)
And also.. oh God I've been saying this for more than a hundred times ever since I'm in US.
I CANNOT WAIT TO FREAKING CHOP OFF (some of) MY HAIR!!!!!!!!!
Yes yes, Mom, I kind of agree to a certain extend that my hair looked fine at this moment, just that it's longer (which is precisely why I want to cut it. I don't feel like having a longer hair, yet! Short hair's sexy! xD *cough*). I just needed something a teeeeeny bit more edgy. LOL.
*prays hard zee new barber I'm going is a skilled barber*
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!
Gawd I'm going crazy.
No period, please?
*coughcoughCOUGH*
-Jas-
Comments