Grateful.
I'm truly grateful that I'm experiencing pain and suffering ALONE at the moment.
Being sick (and pretty much alone, since dad's not in since early morning, until rather late at night; mom's in another country) without anyone to look after is truly too much "fun".
*screams*
Assignments are already freaking getting my nerves.
The least thing that I want is thinking about the time I have to spend to cook, clean and wash.
Another extra thing for the lovely taste of life?
BEING SICK AT THIS KIND OF PEAK PERIOD.
Oh my God.
I need more than 24 hours in a day, seriously.
*****
Bless him with the best of health.
Let me see him when I go back.
Thank you.
And... please.
-Jas-
Being sick (and pretty much alone, since dad's not in since early morning, until rather late at night; mom's in another country) without anyone to look after is truly too much "fun".
*screams*
Assignments are already freaking getting my nerves.
The least thing that I want is thinking about the time I have to spend to cook, clean and wash.
Another extra thing for the lovely taste of life?
BEING SICK AT THIS KIND OF PEAK PERIOD.
Oh my God.
I need more than 24 hours in a day, seriously.
*****
Bless him with the best of health.
Let me see him when I go back.
Thank you.
And... please.
-Jas-
Comments