Tiresome.
It's so tired to live as a human being.
Don't you think so?
You want to be yourself;
but at the same time, you can't due to some circumstances.
You do not want to be yourself;
but again, at times you just had to bring out that characteristic of yours.
I feel so tired and sick of this.
I kept asking the same question again and again throughout my life.
Why me? Can't others do it?
Why not me? Do I not have the ability to do it?
Everyone has their own great personalities that others are eager to have, that others see.
Often times, we couldn't see those values by ourselves.
At the same time, everyone has their own flaws that others see and dislike.
There are times that we couldn't see those, too.
There are some, who can see both by themselves and make good or even bad use of them.
Some, have difficulties controlling them.
However, what can we do about it?
Honestly, I don't have an answer.
Because I, myself, am still in the process of learning of how to accept them and make the best out of them even though I am not sure if it is right or wrong.
However...
Why not give it a shot?
-Jas-
Don't you think so?
You want to be yourself;
but at the same time, you can't due to some circumstances.
You do not want to be yourself;
but again, at times you just had to bring out that characteristic of yours.
I feel so tired and sick of this.
I kept asking the same question again and again throughout my life.
Why me? Can't others do it?
Why not me? Do I not have the ability to do it?
Everyone has their own great personalities that others are eager to have, that others see.
Often times, we couldn't see those values by ourselves.
At the same time, everyone has their own flaws that others see and dislike.
There are times that we couldn't see those, too.
There are some, who can see both by themselves and make good or even bad use of them.
Some, have difficulties controlling them.
However, what can we do about it?
Honestly, I don't have an answer.
Because I, myself, am still in the process of learning of how to accept them and make the best out of them even though I am not sure if it is right or wrong.
However...
Why not give it a shot?
-Jas-
Comments