Untitled.
I felt that I haven't blog anything since forever. LOL.
But, compared to my other fellow blogmates... I update myself a lot here.
*boo you losers! xD*
I couldn't think up of a title... since it's kind of a random but... not exactly a random thing.
Okay nevermind.
Why do I have to spend so much time crapping everytime I want to post something?
Yesterday, an old friend of mine came to my place to take his stuffs and, well, we had our usual chit-chat again. As always, I just realized that we always talk about the same or similar issues everytime we met. Probably... the "target" is different. HAHA. However, even though we do always talk about the similar issues everytime we met, somehow it gives me more realizations and reminders throughout the conversation.
If you're ever reading this man, don't be too proud of yourself.
You're still lying very safely in my *cough* you-know-what list. HAHA.
It's rather funny how we often will talk about the past, and the present and of course people who are around us and how they changed, and how we changed.
From the whole whoever's trying to get which girl in his hands, or some guys distinctively fell for the same girl and ended up being a little rivalry towards each other, or sudden burst of attitude or sudden change of character that sent everyone in a spur, or the deep talks had between the clique of close friends we had back then but never had any of those since then even though we were all even more mature and thoughtful now, to the feelings of disappointment, surprised, happy, anger... or just about any emotions that you can think of either in result or in indirect result of those incidents.
Hmm.
Thinking back, the line between love and friendship was so fuzzy.
Yet, somehow it brings warmth because there was where everything started to be good and actually lasted until today; even though the outcome may not be it's best.
Oh yeah.
Friendship rules!
HAHA.
In a way, it's fun and funny at the same time to realize some stuff about myself from my friend. *cough* No, not that I don't realize myself. It's the fact that the way people around me acted as if I had over-reacted led me to the thought that I did too much.
Did what too much?
*wink wink*
Oh yeah. Spread your imagination wings and let it soar, babe!
LOL.
Yeah. Let me be thick skinned and actually tell you that:
I'm a kind and good girl who shows love and care the same affectionate way to the people that I know.
*cough*Unless you're someone "special", of course I'll be either better or worse to you.*cough*
Apparently, some people took it a little too personally and thought that I was being good specifically to that particular oneself only.
Ah-ha! Get what I mean?
Then, I literally bowed and thanked my friend when he told me that:
"Yeah. You treat every person you know the same way anyway. Just that some people didn't really know you well and hadn't really experienced you being so nice and got it the wrong way."
HOLY MOLY.
THANK YOU.
Because it proves that, hey, I'm just being me and nothing more than that.
Also, I realized something else which I find rather interesting.
What was it?
I had a thing that made guys attracted to me in a weird way.
*cough* I said weird way, not anything close in the explicitly weird way. = =
Whoa.
That was when I burst out laughing at my friend and shouted:
"Oh yay! I have the charm, dude!"
HAHA. Someone totally flipped off the couch.
However, the thing that he mentioned was an unknown thing.
*faints*
See? Charm dude, CHARM.
*narcissistic*
Well, the least that I knew was that,
it definitely wasn't something linked to external factors,
it was something that I possessed that others came to value and see.
Which... somehow it meant something to me.
*smiles*
In a nut shell,
dude, if you ever ever read this,
we will always have never ending chat in the same old topics.
But hey, I enjoyed that.
Yet, that doesn't mean you're off my you-know-what list.
:p
-Jas-
But, compared to my other fellow blogmates... I update myself a lot here.
*boo you losers! xD*
I couldn't think up of a title... since it's kind of a random but... not exactly a random thing.
Okay nevermind.
Why do I have to spend so much time crapping everytime I want to post something?
Yesterday, an old friend of mine came to my place to take his stuffs and, well, we had our usual chit-chat again. As always, I just realized that we always talk about the same or similar issues everytime we met. Probably... the "target" is different. HAHA. However, even though we do always talk about the similar issues everytime we met, somehow it gives me more realizations and reminders throughout the conversation.
If you're ever reading this man, don't be too proud of yourself.
You're still lying very safely in my *cough* you-know-what list. HAHA.
It's rather funny how we often will talk about the past, and the present and of course people who are around us and how they changed, and how we changed.
From the whole whoever's trying to get which girl in his hands, or some guys distinctively fell for the same girl and ended up being a little rivalry towards each other, or sudden burst of attitude or sudden change of character that sent everyone in a spur, or the deep talks had between the clique of close friends we had back then but never had any of those since then even though we were all even more mature and thoughtful now, to the feelings of disappointment, surprised, happy, anger... or just about any emotions that you can think of either in result or in indirect result of those incidents.
Hmm.
Thinking back, the line between love and friendship was so fuzzy.
Yet, somehow it brings warmth because there was where everything started to be good and actually lasted until today; even though the outcome may not be it's best.
Oh yeah.
Friendship rules!
HAHA.
In a way, it's fun and funny at the same time to realize some stuff about myself from my friend. *cough* No, not that I don't realize myself. It's the fact that the way people around me acted as if I had over-reacted led me to the thought that I did too much.
Did what too much?
*wink wink*
Oh yeah. Spread your imagination wings and let it soar, babe!
LOL.
Yeah. Let me be thick skinned and actually tell you that:
I'm a kind and good girl who shows love and care the same affectionate way to the people that I know.
*cough*Unless you're someone "special", of course I'll be either better or worse to you.*cough*
Apparently, some people took it a little too personally and thought that I was being good specifically to that particular oneself only.
Ah-ha! Get what I mean?
Then, I literally bowed and thanked my friend when he told me that:
"Yeah. You treat every person you know the same way anyway. Just that some people didn't really know you well and hadn't really experienced you being so nice and got it the wrong way."
HOLY MOLY.
THANK YOU.
Because it proves that, hey, I'm just being me and nothing more than that.
Also, I realized something else which I find rather interesting.
What was it?
I had a thing that made guys attracted to me in a weird way.
*cough* I said weird way, not anything close in the explicitly weird way. = =
Whoa.
That was when I burst out laughing at my friend and shouted:
"Oh yay! I have the charm, dude!"
HAHA. Someone totally flipped off the couch.
However, the thing that he mentioned was an unknown thing.
*faints*
See? Charm dude, CHARM.
*narcissistic*
Well, the least that I knew was that,
it definitely wasn't something linked to external factors,
it was something that I possessed that others came to value and see.
Which... somehow it meant something to me.
*smiles*
In a nut shell,
dude, if you ever ever read this,
we will always have never ending chat in the same old topics.
But hey, I enjoyed that.
Yet, that doesn't mean you're off my you-know-what list.
:p
-Jas-
Comments