Catching up.


It's been a while, hasn't it?

Yet another semester of my bachelor degree has passed, time really flies.
Technically I should be graduating on my next semester... but I am actually glad that I have to extend another semester to really put on that graduation robe and throw the hat!

Surprisingly I found this time's final exams rather... challenging. Probably its because of my unclear mind state caused by the rather extreme examination hours. *laughs* Oh well! I'm hoping for the best with the results.

*

Hmm... let's see what I've missed marking a note for myself here...

01. FrequenC Concert
Well... I guess all I can do is smile?

I actually almost forgot my late night practice somewhere so darn far away from... my University! It's definitely freaking damn far from my house. LOL. Nonetheless, I remember having lots of fun in that non sound proof room at the rooftop, screaming my lungs out as the drums were so darn loud. And definitely not forgetting driving my way back home at 1 o'clock in the morning!

Of course, the concert itself. It was a complete blast as compared to the previous one last year. Accompanied with awesome lighting, superb sound systems,
no Emcees and great musicians - everything fell into one piece at the very last minute, but it was all good. Though it was sad to know that the earnings of that night did not cover the lighting and sound system payment... yet I was told that the feedback from the audiences was more than satisfactory. That truly paid off the night. Not to forget the compliments heard, really swept my feet away! ;D Thank you.

02. Composing Competition
Truly eye-opening and insightful.

I had to say, I'm an avid listener to great music - but I never really pay attention to the hardship and sweat behind the productions. I was awed by the talents discovered on that day - great composition of music, great bands, great arrangements, lovely voices... Wow.

There were sharing sessions for the competition after each sections with the judges - teamed up with local renown composers/lyricists. The experience was truly one of a kind. I had never expected to be exposed to a different kind of knowledge behind "making music" at all. And it was something truly enjoyable and very criticized.

03. Releasing Reality
=) The awesome power of Counseling and Psychotherapy.

I guess I'm thankful for the sudden insight / AH-HA moment I experienced while studying through the materials. I hope I'll be able to sustain this whole new level of change.

04. Contented Outing
The day for celebration and breathing between two final papers!

It's been such a long long long time I enjoyed the time spent with my two folks outside the house. Thank you God for giving me the opportunity and release of mind just for that one day.

05. Photography
Looking through lens after lens about the surrounding.

Love the quiet and "adventurous" outings with my friends. Thanks for waiting patiently while I'm taking time snapping everything. ;D Nonetheless, thanks for being my models!

06. Alone
Enjoyable experience walking in the mall alone. =)

*

Oh well!
Life seemed a little bit interesting.

-Jas-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you believe...(1)

Love (2)

Maturity (1)