Birthday.
Okay.
So I know it's been almost one month since my big double two has passed...
but anyway! =)
I wouldn't say it's an extraordinary kind of celebration. However, it's special because of the people I spent time with and also their intentions - making me feeling so loved, appreciated, cared and very very special! Thank you to those who shared my day with me, physically or mentally! *hearts, hugs and kisses*
This year, was a little different than previous years. Reason being my usual family celebration dinner was one day earlier, as my dad had to attend a dinner the night on my birthday. On D-day itself, I actually feel like staying at home as I kept going out for days! However, its not just my own special day anyway. =) Its mom's big day too! Hence I took it as a treat for her, to bring her out and having a walk around the mall shopping plus a nice dinner. Everything's on daddy's credit card! Hehehehe~ such a sweet daughter I am, no? xD
Nonetheless, I was being showered with SMS-es, FB comments, and surprising phone calls! Hehe~ must make a special note here: Jason OKZ called me, and I could not recognize his joker voice. LOL. Hahahha! Also Alan, my ex-famine leader would without fail send me a b'day wish via SMS! Finally get to let him know that I did him proud - I joined the camp this year as a group leader. =) Also lovely SMS-es from overseas and state! Thank you my darlings~ I felt so loved! *hearts*
Moreover! I get really really special presents from friends this year. =) Made with their own hands, and sincerity! *love* xD Thank you so so much for such heartwarming messages! =) I truly treasure every word written neh! It made me realize I'm worthy after all~ Hee~~
Although it's a little weird to say this, but thank you for letting me know I had somehow made an impact in your lives! I've always think of myself as such a tiny and inconspicuous character (no joke), and you had made me realize that: hey, you're someone! =) Words are indescribable of what you say to me - that you thought of my words (which... really, I often can't remember what I did/say most of the time that makes sense/ no sense at all). Thank you is underrated, but it is all I really can say! So thank you~ =)
Oh! One more thing! During the dinner I had with both mom and dad - that night's moon, was the most beautiful scene I had ever seen in my life. Extremely bright, round and big moon hanging in the clear sky! I'd remember that for the longest time ever. =)
I feel so blessed!
Thank you God. =)
-Jas-
So I know it's been almost one month since my big double two has passed...
but anyway! =)
I wouldn't say it's an extraordinary kind of celebration. However, it's special because of the people I spent time with and also their intentions - making me feeling so loved, appreciated, cared and very very special! Thank you to those who shared my day with me, physically or mentally! *hearts, hugs and kisses*
This year, was a little different than previous years. Reason being my usual family celebration dinner was one day earlier, as my dad had to attend a dinner the night on my birthday. On D-day itself, I actually feel like staying at home as I kept going out for days! However, its not just my own special day anyway. =) Its mom's big day too! Hence I took it as a treat for her, to bring her out and having a walk around the mall shopping plus a nice dinner. Everything's on daddy's credit card! Hehehehe~ such a sweet daughter I am, no? xD
Nonetheless, I was being showered with SMS-es, FB comments, and surprising phone calls! Hehe~ must make a special note here: Jason OKZ called me, and I could not recognize his joker voice. LOL. Hahahha! Also Alan, my ex-famine leader would without fail send me a b'day wish via SMS! Finally get to let him know that I did him proud - I joined the camp this year as a group leader. =) Also lovely SMS-es from overseas and state! Thank you my darlings~ I felt so loved! *hearts*
Moreover! I get really really special presents from friends this year. =) Made with their own hands, and sincerity! *love* xD Thank you so so much for such heartwarming messages! =) I truly treasure every word written neh! It made me realize I'm worthy after all~ Hee~~
Although it's a little weird to say this, but thank you for letting me know I had somehow made an impact in your lives! I've always think of myself as such a tiny and inconspicuous character (no joke), and you had made me realize that: hey, you're someone! =) Words are indescribable of what you say to me - that you thought of my words (which... really, I often can't remember what I did/say most of the time that makes sense/ no sense at all). Thank you is underrated, but it is all I really can say! So thank you~ =)
Oh! One more thing! During the dinner I had with both mom and dad - that night's moon, was the most beautiful scene I had ever seen in my life. Extremely bright, round and big moon hanging in the clear sky! I'd remember that for the longest time ever. =)
I feel so blessed!
Thank you God. =)
-Jas-
Comments