Appreciation.

I didn't know why, I was suddenly being reminded of certain things - that I had to blog.

Well well... hello blog. =) It's been a while, isn't it?
And I will always just have to blog whenever I feel so sleepy!
Alright, let's try to make this fast, short & sweet. =)

To sum up my day, I've went out with my parents. We were trying to look for this new mall, locating very very far away from where we stay. And yes, we got very lost - because my dad actually set the wrong destination using the GPS. How could we not get lost like that eh? *sigh*

My dad decided to just randomly drive around, and he literally did. Hoping that doing in such way would led him to the right destination - obviously, it did not turn out to be as hoped. Along the way while he was driving around the highways, I was sitting at the back seat - thinking loads of stuff.

There's a little serene moment, despite the fact that I feel a waste of time being lost at nowhere. Yes, I appreciated that moment of lost somehow. Even though nowadays I don't very much enjoy the family time spent with my parents - because they argue too much - but I'm somewhat thankful. =)

At the same time, I didn't know why - I thought of my wifey (my BFF). There were times, I ask her stupid questions like: "Honestly, do you think I'm cute?/ Do you think I'm faking the way I am?" etc etc. And I remember pretty clearly, that she answered me truthfully & sincerely - without faking it. 

Reminiscing  those moments when I asked her all sorts of such questions... I had to say, wifey - you had been and still are part of my source of strength. =) Somehow you gave me confidence & trust, that nobody really made me feel such a way about myself.

There are times that I was wondering: "Hmm... honestly, why did I end up with you rather than her?" I suppose I have found my answer. =) Thank you for your sincerity & truthfulness all these while. I have been truly appreciative with the good & bad words from you.

Thank you for being real to me, and still sticking with me even though we're in a long distance relationship. Hehehe!

I love my parents. I love my wifey. I love you *wink*. I have to love myself more, too! =)

-Jas-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you believe...(1)

Love (2)

Maturity (1)