Thank you, (ex)boss!!
Yes, I'm thrilled.
I am sulking for the past few days, waiting for my ex-boss's email reply - hoping that he would say "yes" to be one of my referees. AND I JUST RECEIVED HIS EMAIL A COUPLE MINUTES AGO ASKING ME FOR THE DOCUMENTS!
OH. MY. GOD!
Hopefully he'd rank me well enough *cough*.
Thank you, (ex)boss!! :D :D :D
I know how crazily busy you always have been. Hence, I really really really appreciate it so much!
Now I shall proceed with tearing my hair off for tomorrow's presentation, which has zero progress so far. WHEE.
-Jas-
I am sulking for the past few days, waiting for my ex-boss's email reply - hoping that he would say "yes" to be one of my referees. AND I JUST RECEIVED HIS EMAIL A COUPLE MINUTES AGO ASKING ME FOR THE DOCUMENTS!
OH. MY. GOD!
Hopefully he'd rank me well enough *cough*.
Thank you, (ex)boss!! :D :D :D
I know how crazily busy you always have been. Hence, I really really really appreciate it so much!
Now I shall proceed with tearing my hair off for tomorrow's presentation, which has zero progress so far. WHEE.
-Jas-
Comments