Oh my God...
..I am dying!
I want to freaking climb on to my bed and knock off for the day, like seriously. But I'm still stuck with this damn essay, and then I have another one that has nothing!! Although I manage to get 1 day extension for my laptop's crash agenda as an excuse (which is the truth, no lies), I have no idea how the freaking hell I can pull this through - especially with the last essay/ research proposal that's due this week. Well, at least I've submitted one of of three essays this week *yay*.
And then the following week, I have ANOTHER essay/ research proposal. Well, at least I still have 1 week to toggle with that one, pfft. Two days after that essay is my first exam paper. Damn it.
I'm sleepy. My brain's not working. But I need to finish this damn essay tonight.
JESUS PLEASE ANSWER MY PRAYERS TQVM!
*sigh*
-Jas-
Comments