Hello 2014.
I have loads of stuff to blog about, but I never really had the encouragement to do so - what a way to end 2013 & kick start 2014!
Sometimes I think life is pretty challenging (heck, it's damn farking challenging as hell) - especially when one just realized that the more you run away from something, the more you are going to go head on with it and being jammed on the face repeatedly.
Well... not feeling too good about this, because it leads me to question myself - how much longer can I hold?
Happy new year, Jasmine.
-Jas-
Sometimes I think life is pretty challenging (heck, it's damn farking challenging as hell) - especially when one just realized that the more you run away from something, the more you are going to go head on with it and being jammed on the face repeatedly.
Well... not feeling too good about this, because it leads me to question myself - how much longer can I hold?
Happy new year, Jasmine.
-Jas-
Comments