Ring
Recently, my mom gave me a ring. I am a girl, who dislikes wearing a ring on my finger because I feel that it somehow disturbs me when I'm doing things. But since my mom gave me her ring that was previously given to her by my father I wore it. From dislike to wear rings on my fingers, now I'm attached to the ring. I will feel weird when I don't have the ring on my finger. It has been a part of me already.
However, this is not the main thing I want to mention here. Yea, I was crapping... Haha... When I just wore the ring for a couple of days, there's one night, my mom came into my room to have a chat with me. She saw my finger with the ring she gave me, she commented:" Hey, your hand looked nice with the ring on it." I answered:" Duh, maa~ I know my hands are really ugly. And wearing a ring doesn't 'make' my hand looked any better." Then she laughed.
At first I didn't think about anything much for what I've said. It just came to my mind suddenly. I realised something from what I've said to my mom about the ring and my hand. That is, if a person is born ugly (definition: depends on what is the 'measurement' or 'qualification' of ugly to youself), no matter how he or she dresses up him/herself, it will not change the fact that he/she is ugly. But, if a person is born good looking (definition: depends on what is the 'measurement' or 'qualification' of good looking to yourself), even if the wore the simpliest clothing, or they dress up as if they have no sense of fashion (subjective opinion), the still look good! The only thing is that his/her image for others is not that good.
No doubt that clothes and accessories DO make us look better in some ways, only BETTER. It doesn't change the look or the face you have, whether it is nice or not. Clothes and accessories are just objects that "decorates" you, but not to change you looks. Sad to know the truth? Time to wake up and learn that the truth is always cruel.
However, what is more important than the physical appearance is of course, your heart. If you are born with a bad physical appearance, but you have a heart of an angel, you are a beautiful person whereby your beauty come from inside. If you are born with a good physical appearance, but you have a heart of a demon, no matter how good you look, you are STILL an ugly person, which shows to people day by day, bit by bit from the inside to the outside.
Words for those who think they are perfect from the inside to the outside:
There is NO perfect person in the world. If you think you are such a perfect person, or maybe the most perfect person in the world, I would say I feel sorry for you. Because it shows that you have such low self-esteem and a heart that hopes that everyone thinks the same as you do; however, the reality is the opposite. Maybe there are people out there complimenting you, telling you that you are such a perfect person, until such a stage that you really think that you are perfect. Bear in your heart and in your mind, that those who are the closest to you knows you. They know that you are not perfect.
-Jas-
Comments