A Book and A Pen
Wohooo~~ I'm freeeeee!!!!!! *ehem* Temporarily... Haha~!!
Say... A book and a pen. What can you relate these two things with....? I THINK you sort of have the answer right?? Haha... Whatever-lah~~
Anyway, some say that a book is like life. Because life, is like an interesting book with many stories in it, or many adventures in it. Or it could be a really boring book, that has just a plain old story... It depends on the individual, whether he/she wanted his/her "story" to be as interesting as it can be, or as dull as you can ever imagine.
However, if you were given an empty book, how are you going to write your story without a pen or a pencil? I would say, a pen is like the period of our lives (as in how long are we going to live). Why I choose a pen instead of a pencil? Well, let me ask you some questions. Have you EVER FINISHED using a pencil?? Is it POSSIBLE to FINISH using a pencil (Not mechanical pencil, k?)? I suppose the answers are "no", before you "finish" using your pencil, it might be lost, or you might just throw it away when it's too short for you to grab on it. So, the term "finish" or "end" doesn't fit with pencil. And that's why I choose pen to represent the time extend for life (dunno what the heck I'm talking there).
Ok, so have I made thing clear enough? Book = the stories in our lives, pen = the time we live.
Everyone has their own book, and I believe that everyone's book have the same thickness. The thing that is different is the pen, because everyone of us have different time length of life. Many of us do not treasure the book, we just write whatever we want into it, without thinking the consequences, the pros and cons. We are just wasting our pen's ink, we live life just for the heck of it. We did not realise that we have only ONE book, ONE life, excluding the possibilities that we might re-born again someday. Even if we do, we will have another new book and pen, which is a different kind of story.
As I've mentioned, I believe that everyone's book have the same thickness. However, some have their pens dried up before they manage to finish their story. Or, their pen's ink just stopped half way, making them unable to continue with their unfinished story. Sad huh? I believe these kind of people have more things to say, however, their time's up before they realise it. (Note: these kind of people aren't necessary the "good guys" in your own perception.)
Another case is that, before the pen's ink dry up, they don't have enough pages to write anymore. What does this mean? Maybe it's really is their time to go. Maybe you got confused by then, I said that the pen represents the time extend of life, but now the book ends up life? Well, understand one term: life is unpredictable. The book that we own might be thick, thick enough for the most of us, but not all of us. Some just think that the book is not thick enough to tell their stories, sadly, the book just ran out of pages.
Another one, the pen is still half full, it's not dried up, it's not stuck there, there are still many pages for the person to write his/her story, but he/she has finished his/her story? How is that possible? Well, they just put a full stop to everything, by themselves - commit suicide. How stupid is this? There's nothing in this world that doesn't have a solution. When there's a will, there IS a way. Everything depends on you, yourself, but not the people or things around you. DO NOT END YOUR LIFE YOURSELF BY COMMITING SUICIDE. It is NOT the way to solve your problems. REMEMBER.
I'm sorry if i got things all confused, because I'm confused now. Haha~~ Cheers~
Oh, last words before I end this post. Treasure your life. Treasure your book and your pen. Use it wisely, with no regrets.
-Jas-
Say... A book and a pen. What can you relate these two things with....? I THINK you sort of have the answer right?? Haha... Whatever-lah~~
Anyway, some say that a book is like life. Because life, is like an interesting book with many stories in it, or many adventures in it. Or it could be a really boring book, that has just a plain old story... It depends on the individual, whether he/she wanted his/her "story" to be as interesting as it can be, or as dull as you can ever imagine.
However, if you were given an empty book, how are you going to write your story without a pen or a pencil? I would say, a pen is like the period of our lives (as in how long are we going to live). Why I choose a pen instead of a pencil? Well, let me ask you some questions. Have you EVER FINISHED using a pencil?? Is it POSSIBLE to FINISH using a pencil (Not mechanical pencil, k?)? I suppose the answers are "no", before you "finish" using your pencil, it might be lost, or you might just throw it away when it's too short for you to grab on it. So, the term "finish" or "end" doesn't fit with pencil. And that's why I choose pen to represent the time extend for life (dunno what the heck I'm talking there).
Ok, so have I made thing clear enough? Book = the stories in our lives, pen = the time we live.
Everyone has their own book, and I believe that everyone's book have the same thickness. The thing that is different is the pen, because everyone of us have different time length of life. Many of us do not treasure the book, we just write whatever we want into it, without thinking the consequences, the pros and cons. We are just wasting our pen's ink, we live life just for the heck of it. We did not realise that we have only ONE book, ONE life, excluding the possibilities that we might re-born again someday. Even if we do, we will have another new book and pen, which is a different kind of story.
As I've mentioned, I believe that everyone's book have the same thickness. However, some have their pens dried up before they manage to finish their story. Or, their pen's ink just stopped half way, making them unable to continue with their unfinished story. Sad huh? I believe these kind of people have more things to say, however, their time's up before they realise it. (Note: these kind of people aren't necessary the "good guys" in your own perception.)
Another case is that, before the pen's ink dry up, they don't have enough pages to write anymore. What does this mean? Maybe it's really is their time to go. Maybe you got confused by then, I said that the pen represents the time extend of life, but now the book ends up life? Well, understand one term: life is unpredictable. The book that we own might be thick, thick enough for the most of us, but not all of us. Some just think that the book is not thick enough to tell their stories, sadly, the book just ran out of pages.
Another one, the pen is still half full, it's not dried up, it's not stuck there, there are still many pages for the person to write his/her story, but he/she has finished his/her story? How is that possible? Well, they just put a full stop to everything, by themselves - commit suicide. How stupid is this? There's nothing in this world that doesn't have a solution. When there's a will, there IS a way. Everything depends on you, yourself, but not the people or things around you. DO NOT END YOUR LIFE YOURSELF BY COMMITING SUICIDE. It is NOT the way to solve your problems. REMEMBER.
I'm sorry if i got things all confused, because I'm confused now. Haha~~ Cheers~
Oh, last words before I end this post. Treasure your life. Treasure your book and your pen. Use it wisely, with no regrets.
-Jas-
Comments