Stupidity
I sense this thing, called "stupidity" around me.
It is getting more and more every day, it is getting more and more the longer I live.
What the heck is with people and things these days? No idea. I'm so called this "new era" kind of person as well.
People, people, people. I have curiousity to the people around me. Regardless those I know or do not know. What made them think the way they think?
Do people actually think I'm so stupid that I know nothing? Stupid.
Whatever.
-Jas-
It is getting more and more every day, it is getting more and more the longer I live.
What the heck is with people and things these days? No idea. I'm so called this "new era" kind of person as well.
People, people, people. I have curiousity to the people around me. Regardless those I know or do not know. What made them think the way they think?
Do people actually think I'm so stupid that I know nothing? Stupid.
Whatever.
-Jas-
Comments
being stupid & scold/curse
whoever that makes u unhappy
Looking from the prespective of an adult: u'll try to seek out a
solution, or juz give in to
life.
Well, the most precious gift humans are given is the "choice". So, u know what u can do and what ur capable to do.
All the best.
ykm
-Jas-