The REAL Last Post of 2007.
Yes yes... I know I'm pathetic... Hahahahha~~ (Darn I bloody hate this keyboard of my bro's pc!!!!!!! *grumbles*) Since I have nothing much to do here, and now... I think I should something a tad bit more meaningful than the last two posts here...
So how's year 2007??
Looking back... Hmm... I'm not sure actually... But I do think that it's a year full of ups and downs. And not to mention I will not ever forget how torturing the four months of holiday I had... Omgsh... TOTAL BOREDOM!!!! Besides the fact that I was DBSK-ing nonstop... =.=
So yeah... Finishing off my foundation year, which was simply fun and memorable and... I don't know... NEW in my life!! After all, it's a big change from highschool to pre-u! And now?? I'm in my first year of bachelor degree!! Eventhough it's only the first sem of my first year, I'm already loving it. AND like I said, it's only the first semester... I felt as if I'm there for a long time... ^^
Besides having new beginnings throughout year 2007, my paternal grandmother passed away during early July. Another... big thing happened in my life. No I won't want to mention everything from before until after the funeral. Not even until today. Too much had happened and still happening and will happen. Believe me, you don't know what kind of life I'm experiencing now. Not because that I love her (to be frank, my love for her is less than... 20%??? LOL. Yet... I do miss her sometimes...) and suffered her loss... But what her death had caused other problems. Which are totally way too hidiously riddiculusly riddiculus to me.
OKAY enough of that issue.
What else??
Hmmmmm... I can't really reflect at the moment... Since I'm not at that very extremely comfort and suitable space AND most importantly... not using my own pc so... omgsh I miss my pc so much!!!!! I bloody hate this keyboard... SO STIFF AND HARD TO PRESS... it's giving me muscle ache now, believe it or not...
But this year passed by very, very quickly.
OH I just remembered.
Indeed, I've learnt much this year. Especially skills~ Riddiculus you can call me~ hahahah~
I actually wrote a lame story of my own (a very long one lol) and got addicted to photoshop~
haha... that's all i remember for now~~
Oh well! Happy new year everyone!!
All the best!!
-Jas-
So how's year 2007??
Looking back... Hmm... I'm not sure actually... But I do think that it's a year full of ups and downs. And not to mention I will not ever forget how torturing the four months of holiday I had... Omgsh... TOTAL BOREDOM!!!! Besides the fact that I was DBSK-ing nonstop... =.=
So yeah... Finishing off my foundation year, which was simply fun and memorable and... I don't know... NEW in my life!! After all, it's a big change from highschool to pre-u! And now?? I'm in my first year of bachelor degree!! Eventhough it's only the first sem of my first year, I'm already loving it. AND like I said, it's only the first semester... I felt as if I'm there for a long time... ^^
Besides having new beginnings throughout year 2007, my paternal grandmother passed away during early July. Another... big thing happened in my life. No I won't want to mention everything from before until after the funeral. Not even until today. Too much had happened and still happening and will happen. Believe me, you don't know what kind of life I'm experiencing now. Not because that I love her (to be frank, my love for her is less than... 20%??? LOL. Yet... I do miss her sometimes...) and suffered her loss... But what her death had caused other problems. Which are totally way too hidiously riddiculusly riddiculus to me.
OKAY enough of that issue.
What else??
Hmmmmm... I can't really reflect at the moment... Since I'm not at that very extremely comfort and suitable space AND most importantly... not using my own pc so... omgsh I miss my pc so much!!!!! I bloody hate this keyboard... SO STIFF AND HARD TO PRESS... it's giving me muscle ache now, believe it or not...
But this year passed by very, very quickly.
OH I just remembered.
Indeed, I've learnt much this year. Especially skills~ Riddiculus you can call me~ hahahah~
I actually wrote a lame story of my own (a very long one lol) and got addicted to photoshop~
haha... that's all i remember for now~~
Oh well! Happy new year everyone!!
All the best!!
-Jas-
Comments
How can u 4get getting 2 c DBSK in person and attending their concert for this year!!?? ^^ LOL
Come to think of it, we've all been thru quite a lot of extremes this year. Total boredom for the holidays and insane bz during our coll and etc etc etc.
Anyways, Happy New Year and this year, dozo yorosiku onegaiishimasu. Isioni gambadeneh~ ^^
-ykm
AHAHHAHAHA
OMGSH HOW CAN I FORGOT SUCH IMPORTANT THING THAT HAPPENED TO ME?!??!?!?
ahahhahaaaa... and having that split second of eye contact with micky ehh?? XD
hahaha thanks ya ahhaha~~
happy new year to you too~~
yoroshiku onegaiishimasu! ^^
Jas