It's June.

Ahh... Its been another long while since I've updated here eh?
Even blogging, needs good timing.
Too many things that I wanted to say, yet when I typed the title, I already don't feel like blogging. Or, the time that I desperately needed to let it out and blog is just not right (no internet, no PC.)

Right before I switch off all the lights in my room, and decided to stretch my sleepy eyes a little longer for the heck of blogging, the title and things that I had in mind to blog about is way different from what I have in mind now.
Talking about spontaneity.
Or probably the "ah-ha" moment as Ms Winnee says it all the time?

Ah, sorry for all the crap again.

Seven more minutes until midnight, until 4th of June.
No, I'm not posting this blog for the sake of YooChun's birthday.
I have my own limits of idolization and day dreams. LOL.
*cough*

During dinner, my mom was telling me this:
19th of June's a Thursday.

I was somewhat, confused.
I couldn't believe that my reply to her was: And so...?

She replied me with a skeptical and annoyed look.
I raised my eyebrows, staring back at her with a blank expression.

After a few seconds, then only the faulty light bulb in my brain lit.
How could I forget such an important date?

It's been three years.
How ridiculously fast time flies?
I didn't want to know.

Three years...
And then, now I'm spilling my tears again.

I miss you.
Could the bird that always come and visit me by the window be you?

I could never forget that phone call.
I could never forget how immediate I booked the air tickets.
I could never forget how hard it is to act strong to support others even though I'm not stronger than any of them.
I could never forget all the tears spilled.
I could never forget the pain.
I could never forget the memories and lessons you taught me, dead or alive.

See? You're making me crying again.
Remember that you promised that I can always email or call you whenever I need to talk?
You broke that promise.

I'm not blaming you because you left so suddenly.
Life's never predictable.
I'm just sad, because I lost you, and I miss you.

Bless us all, okay?
Watch us all from above.

-Jas-

Comments

Darren said…
somewhat my heart ache a bit when i read through this post... well i believe i've said it b4 and i'll say it again... stay strong ya!

Popular posts from this blog

Do you believe...(1)

Love (2)

Maturity (1)