Beautiful Nightmare.

I should be reading journals at this hour but oh well...
*cough*eventhoughi'vebeenslackingonewholeday*cough*

It's been two days I woke up at almost 9am. Gosh, I really have to change back to my old sleep early (or even late), and wake up early (to me... 7am isn't really early. lol.). I haven't been feeling fresh in the morning for quite a while ever since I got back from my trip to USA. Got to do something with this...

Anyway, I had a ridiculously long dream this morning. For once, I dreamed of something that is rather logical; though there was one slight moment where the scene and theme changed and yet, it still made sense overall.

Actually I didn't know what to categorize the dream that I dreamed. (Oh God, here comes the Freudian analysis of the unconscious mind that appears in dreams and those stuff. *wipes off*) It gave me a really weird sensation.... a mixture of emotions. I felt love (as in falling in love), extreme sadness, hatred, (a lot of) confusion, and forbidden-ness in the dream. (Suddenly a light bulb in my head lights. *puts it aside*) I named it a "beautiful nightmare" because it is actually a beautiful dream, but a tragic end that gives me (who is in the dream) a true heart shattering experience that I feared (in the dream).

Shall I start my story?

I can't really remember how it start exactly. However I do remember I have my university friends involved in the starting of my dream (namely KM, G, M, E, A). (Oh gee, look the initials can form a word called: GAME! *smacks self*) I think we were attending a lecture in university, and then there was a sudden announcement saying some national VIP came for some important speech/meeting that involves the whole class.

Then the lecturer (I don't know who, lol) choose some students in the class to form a line from the classroom to another big, grand-er room (something similar to our university's theatrette, but a lot bigger). Apparently all of my friends were chosen and I wasn't, and yes I was sad because I was forced to be alone and also lost. So I was alone, and then I followed the human formed line that leads to the huge grand room along with other students.

When I entered the room, there were police in almost every corner. And I was wondering where I can sit and all. Then I saw A sitting somewhere far in front and approached him (he was busy playing his PSP. lol!!) Oh! I think R's somewhere near and she, too was busy doing something and totally ignored me. (Bad R!!) I was actually feeling happy when I saw A cz I know I wasn't alone but he gave me this stare and said: you can't sit here, you'll have to sit according to the line that you're in. I was like: O_O?? So I walked back to my original spot and just find a random seat to sit, far away from my bunch of friends (who yes, all sat together).

I was thinking of making new friends since I was totally estranged and alone at my spot; however, everyone seemed so unfriendly (to the point that they TOTALLY ignore my existence, lol.) In the end I gave up and just stare at a book that I brought along.

Then the so-called "meeting" or something starts and all of us are assigned to rooms.
HERE is where the dream that I had changed to something else but I still think it's logical and fits into one piece.

So I was in this white deco room with my luggage at all. I was sharing the room with 2-3 of my friends (no more university friends at this point). The place that I was staying, was actually a huge mansion, with these uh... the halls and such looked really ancient and all; plus the location of this mansion thingy's like far in the swamps, woods or something. Then? I was actually a new maid there, all of a sudden. I was a maid because of some reason but I don't know what it was. It has something to do with my family and my "master's" family and such. It's like my family (father, to be exact, I think) did something wrong and such I was taken as a slave-ish maid.

The family was a really really rich family (how poor can they be when they live in a castle like mansion? lol.) Then I know my "master", who is the son of the... uh... owner of the mansion who is paralyzed. My "master" apparently is really good looking (he looked like Cedric in HP's movie), BUT I hate him, a lot. (I know this sounds like some soap drama thing and such. But I seriously hate him, to the extent that I wanted to kill him for real. Go figure.) So my friends and I worked as maids (more like slaves actually, because we were ordered to do those really weird and.. uh I don't know. REALLY WEIRD works, but I can't remember what).

My "master" had another two friends in his so-called "gang". They always (and I mean constantly, seriously ALWAYS) come and bother me for whatever absurd reason. May it be sexually (NOTHING PHYSICAL, just verbal), or teasingly or whatever that you can think of, I am their target because my "master" "LOVES" me. (You get my point when I said "LOVES", which was exactly the total far end opposite of that word.) He hated me so much that I can feel it, and yes, he too, wanted to get rid of me; yet in a different way, worse that death itself.

Then, I remembered that I went to this huge party, and there were like those middle aged (ok probably older than "middle aged" lol.) drunken uncles and aunties in the party. Of course, there were those drunken young ones, like my "master" and all. I was actually forbidden to appear in the party, but I was "summoned" or something and I was asked to do something (find my "master"? i think.). I even remember I walked right across the hall and there's this uncle and aunty singing HORRIBLY with the karaoke stereo thing. Oh my God, you won't want to know how terrible it was.

So yes I later found my "master", he was sh*t drunk. So I had to carry him to his room and all. (Surprising thing? His room's like right beside mine or something. LOL! Oh and I was already alone by then, my friends all left.) In case you all got dirty at this point, nothing happened.

I don't know what happened between that incident to the almost ending of my dream, but I know that he was weirdly, lovingly (I mean REALLY lovingly) caring towards me, yet at the same time still hates me. THIS IS SOOOO KOREAN DRAMA. You know, the love-hate relationship thing between the two main characters?

Anyway, another thing appeared. I was in the mansion not only to be a maid and such; but to find truth about something related to my family and my "master"'s family. Slowly, yes I did develop feelings for my "master" and eventually fell in love with him along with a tinge of heartache (don't ask me why. ask me in my dream please. lol.).

Then things started to be bits and pieces in my dream.

I remember he showed some stuff to me; one of the things I remember was an old ancient piano, which started to rot. (I feel sad for the piano, lol.) Oh, and one very weird incident. His two friends later moved into his mansion, and actually CAME INTO MY ROOM when I wasn't in, of course. They were going to bath in my room's bathroom when I went into my room cz they were taking their jackets off and such (nothing explicit, AT ALL. I see no skin aside from their faces.) Surprisingly, I was calm. TOO calm to be exact when I saw them. I told them: uhm, I think you guys came to the wrong room; you should be staying the room beside mine. They were like: OH. And grab their stuffs and left, GIGGLING.

Later on, I find something in my room that was unusual. OH. Here comes the rotten piano, actually. He was the one who showed me the piano for a purpose. Remember when I said that my "master" was good to me, loving caring and all to me AND I was in love with him with a tinge of heartache? Here comes the creepy part (at least to me, to my emotions).

He was a total evil. I mean TRUE EVIL.
You know in those movie when the bad guy changed to a good guy, and then changed ultimate villain? THAT SORT. Even his face was... I don't want to talk about it.
His father ran away from him, because he was afraid of what my "master" would do to him (for whatever absurd reason).
I later discovered all the truth that I did not know.
He killed my father, my mother, my siblings, my other family members for NO REASON.
(I forgot to mention... I have no family members from the beginning of the story but merely some distant relatives who brought me up and such.)
He was HAPPY killing off my family even though its HIS FATHER who should be blamed at all the fault that used to happen between the two families in the past.

Then? I was totally devastated. I lost my mind. My heart was shattered into millions of fragments because I've fell in love with something that I was forbidden to love and he happens to play and tease with my feelings and broke everything.

He was there cackling evilly; and I was crying hopelessly, helplessly like there was no tomorrow right beside the rotten piano, on the floor.

When I woke up after that dream, the feeling was indescribable.
It was rather confusing. I love, yet I don't want to feel that kind of feeling ever again.

Hmm... I think I can write a fiction out of it.
*smiles*

OH GOD I TYPE THIS WHOLE THING FOR ONE AND A HALF HOUR?!?!?!
DAMN!!! There goes my time!
T-T

-Jas-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you believe...(1)

Love (2)

Maturity (1)