Hustle, bustle!
Holy crap.
(Ok so I do know that "crap" is not "holy", but, oh COME ON, what the hell??)
So fine, I was anticipating to have my new semester started after the long break.
Ohhhhh and yes I did mention about the crazy workload and such that I was looking forward to.
After just three classes out of the four?
THE WORKLOAD IS JUST BEYOND INSANITY!!!
I could not imagine how is it going to be like in the following semesters because it's definitely going to be tougher and tougher.
*inhales deeeeeeeeeply*
I believe I'll be able to pull it through... right?
Well yeah I will. If others can, so do I!
*shoves self with positive thinking*
Oh lord! I need to start working already!
Sorry that this is just a crap post.
I just feel like... uh... letting out something before I go to bed.
Heh.
Which explains why I can't remember what I wanted to say eventually and end up with all these crap. SLEEPINESS.
-Jas-
(Ok so I do know that "crap" is not "holy", but, oh COME ON, what the hell??)
So fine, I was anticipating to have my new semester started after the long break.
Ohhhhh and yes I did mention about the crazy workload and such that I was looking forward to.
After just three classes out of the four?
THE WORKLOAD IS JUST BEYOND INSANITY!!!
I could not imagine how is it going to be like in the following semesters because it's definitely going to be tougher and tougher.
*inhales deeeeeeeeeply*
I believe I'll be able to pull it through... right?
Well yeah I will. If others can, so do I!
*shoves self with positive thinking*
Oh lord! I need to start working already!
Sorry that this is just a crap post.
I just feel like... uh... letting out something before I go to bed.
Heh.
Which explains why I can't remember what I wanted to say eventually and end up with all these crap. SLEEPINESS.
-Jas-
Comments