Dying off.
I couldn't tell what it was or were.
All I can say is that I do feel parts of myself dying off bit by bit.
I don't know why.
I'm feeling scared.
I don't want to loose myself.
I don't want to loose any of them.
I want them to stay.
Stay forever with me.
In the mean time, I'm feeling empty.
All I hope is that every things and feelings will at least fall back to its original places.
In the shortest period of time.
For I demand for a real change.
A real change for a better me.
Jasmine, hwaiting.
-Jas-
p.s. Maybe I should create an alter ego like how Beyonce created "Sasha"?
All I can say is that I do feel parts of myself dying off bit by bit.
I don't know why.
I'm feeling scared.
I don't want to loose myself.
I don't want to loose any of them.
I want them to stay.
Stay forever with me.
In the mean time, I'm feeling empty.
All I hope is that every things and feelings will at least fall back to its original places.
In the shortest period of time.
For I demand for a real change.
A real change for a better me.
Jasmine, hwaiting.
-Jas-
p.s. Maybe I should create an alter ego like how Beyonce created "Sasha"?
Comments