Stressful start.
Oh well, what more can I say.
I am all in hoping that I will have the strength to stay strong until early May this year.
Why?
New semester seems to be all packed.
New semester is definitely challenging, no doubt.
What's more?
I seriously have to get my ass on my piano bench and start playing instead of poking it to pass my second attempt for grade 8 practical exam this coming April.
Screw you ABRSM, screw you!
Psycho squad peeps who are reading this, I know many of you asked me how many subjects I will be taking this semester.
And yes I know I said three (aka 3).
I HAVE CHANGED MY IDEA.
I will be taking four (aka 4) subjects instead because of our extra requirement for Year 2 students to pass. I don't want to think about how am I going to deal with the next short semester with four subjects yet.
As for what elective I will be taking, I still have not made my decision yet.
There are some things that are needed to be clarified before I make my final decision.
Damn that I have no planning.
*sigh*
And DAMN THAT *BEEP*ING ALARM FOR FREAKING BEEPING AGAIN!!!
I SO HATE YOU WITH THE CRAPPY TELEPHONE LINE!!!!
*chills down*
*INHALE EXHALE INHALE EXHALE*
Let's seriously hope and pray hard that no one will have to experience my real temper going off this year.
I am admitting that I am having problems to control it.
Yay.
OH YEAH.
Aside from studies and exams (yes, including my piano exam), I actually somehow tell myself that I will dance so freaking hard in my dance lessons this year.
Tension and stress relief.
LALALALALA.
Okay I should really be sleeping and dreaming at this hour.
Screw myself.
YAY.
-Jas-
I am all in hoping that I will have the strength to stay strong until early May this year.
Why?
New semester seems to be all packed.
New semester is definitely challenging, no doubt.
What's more?
I seriously have to get my ass on my piano bench and start playing instead of poking it to pass my second attempt for grade 8 practical exam this coming April.
Screw you ABRSM, screw you!
Psycho squad peeps who are reading this, I know many of you asked me how many subjects I will be taking this semester.
And yes I know I said three (aka 3).
I HAVE CHANGED MY IDEA.
I will be taking four (aka 4) subjects instead because of our extra requirement for Year 2 students to pass. I don't want to think about how am I going to deal with the next short semester with four subjects yet.
As for what elective I will be taking, I still have not made my decision yet.
There are some things that are needed to be clarified before I make my final decision.
Damn that I have no planning.
*sigh*
And DAMN THAT *BEEP*ING ALARM FOR FREAKING BEEPING AGAIN!!!
I SO HATE YOU WITH THE CRAPPY TELEPHONE LINE!!!!
*chills down*
*INHALE EXHALE INHALE EXHALE*
Let's seriously hope and pray hard that no one will have to experience my real temper going off this year.
I am admitting that I am having problems to control it.
Yay.
OH YEAH.
Aside from studies and exams (yes, including my piano exam), I actually somehow tell myself that I will dance so freaking hard in my dance lessons this year.
Tension and stress relief.
LALALALALA.
Okay I should really be sleeping and dreaming at this hour.
Screw myself.
YAY.
-Jas-
Comments