Unexpected Call.
My white cell vibrated in my pocket during lecture today.
Wondering who called me, I took it out and had a look.
"+6141131xxxx"
Whose weird number is this?
I answered the anonymous call in a low whisper.
Hello?
Wei, Xx Xxxx ah?
A familiar yet unfamiliar male voice answered me.
Uh... Yes?
Uii....
*can't remember what he said*
Uhh... Who's this?
What?! "Who's this?!"
Hokay now I think who's talking to me.
Munn-zai?
Yeah-lah!
*lol*
Whatca doing?
I'm in class! I'm having a lecture now.
Ain't you free on Fridays?
Uh... no. I have classes on Fridays!
Ain't you driving on Fridays?
*confused on the correlation between free and driving*
Uhh.. yeah...?
Then?
*LOL*
Then?? I drive to class loh! I'm in the middle of my class now!
Oh. I see. Nevermind then.
Anyway, what's up dude?
Nah, I just feel like calling. I'm bored.
For the heck of calling from Australia?
Yeah.
*DOUBLE LOL*
Geez!
Anyway, nothing much!
Haha hoookay~ Sorry pal, I'll talk to ya next time yeah~
Okay, bye~
Bye!
*click*
Random not?
*laughs*
Anyway,
to my friend who's living across the sea,
thanks for giving me a call today.
I'm happy I'm remembered in your
oh-so-random moments.
HAHA.
-Jas-
Wondering who called me, I took it out and had a look.
"+6141131xxxx"
Whose weird number is this?
I answered the anonymous call in a low whisper.
Hello?
Wei, Xx Xxxx ah?
A familiar yet unfamiliar male voice answered me.
Uh... Yes?
Uii....
*can't remember what he said*
Uhh... Who's this?
What?! "Who's this?!"
Hokay now I think who's talking to me.
Munn-zai?
Yeah-lah!
*lol*
Whatca doing?
I'm in class! I'm having a lecture now.
Ain't you free on Fridays?
Uh... no. I have classes on Fridays!
Ain't you driving on Fridays?
*confused on the correlation between free and driving*
Uhh.. yeah...?
Then?
*LOL*
Then?? I drive to class loh! I'm in the middle of my class now!
Oh. I see. Nevermind then.
Anyway, what's up dude?
Nah, I just feel like calling. I'm bored.
For the heck of calling from Australia?
Yeah.
*DOUBLE LOL*
Geez!
Anyway, nothing much!
Haha hoookay~ Sorry pal, I'll talk to ya next time yeah~
Okay, bye~
Bye!
*click*
Random not?
*laughs*
Anyway,
to my friend who's living across the sea,
thanks for giving me a call today.
I'm happy I'm remembered in your
oh-so-random moments.
HAHA.
-Jas-
Comments