35 days.
I can't remember when was the last time I have not been blogging for such a long time!
Busy?
Yes.
Stressed?
Oh, never better.
Lost interest to blog?
Never. But whenever I feel like blogging, I didn't dare to do so as I would feel guilty to blog instead of doing something else.
Eventful?
Oh yes, one of the most eventful 35 days I had this year.
Inspiring moments?
Definitely yes. Plentiful of inspiring moments!
Emotional period?
Not too much, but a handful.
Unfortunately I'm not free now to talk much. Well, another day then. =)
-Jas-
Busy?
Yes.
Stressed?
Oh, never better.
Lost interest to blog?
Never. But whenever I feel like blogging, I didn't dare to do so as I would feel guilty to blog instead of doing something else.
Eventful?
Oh yes, one of the most eventful 35 days I had this year.
Inspiring moments?
Definitely yes. Plentiful of inspiring moments!
Emotional period?
Not too much, but a handful.
Unfortunately I'm not free now to talk much. Well, another day then. =)
-Jas-
Comments