Libido.

First time in my life entering a bar, and nonetheless performing in a bar!

Though it's not exactly what I had expected it to be, but thank God for answering my prayers! I guess we were somewhat up to our normal level of performance quality. =)

I didn't get to sit down and watch all the other 4 bands' performances; however, just by watching and listening 2 out of the 4, whoa, they were kick-ass awesome bands! They have such super strong (not to mention, pretty and sexy) vocalists! They definitely kept the hype in the house, and their stage presence were just marvelous. On top of that, their band arrangements were really cool! Not to say the least, very talented! I guess that's what it means to be studying in music schools, eh? Haha~ At least the most enjoying part while I'm sitting in the bar was their awesome performances and power vocals. ;D

Oh yeah... plus it was definitely my first time being interviewed and all... Plus even recording things like "Hi, we're from XXX. I'm XXX. Please tune into *enter radio station's name*, *enter catchy slogan*." LOL! Well, at least I think it's fun. Haha~

Of course, I'll have to thank my friends who accompanied us there as well as being supportive for us! =) Thank you thank you thank you!

Alright. Been waking up super late today. Must off laptop and do serious work!

-Jas-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you believe...(1)

Love (2)

Maturity (1)