Content happiness. 02

I should be sleeping by this hour, but I will have to post this up before I leave tomorrow. Finally, I shall just present you:
a continuation of "content happiness".

22nd November 2008
"D-day!"
I woke up pretty much later than my usual time - 9a.m.+ and if I'm not mistaken Miss M *cough* woke up around the same time as I did! I reached for my cell phone and my eyes was going to pop out when I saw the number of messages sent to me. Thank you peeps! *smiles* Soon everyone else was up and had this really huge breakfast that my mom (and I) prepared for the lot. *cough*

Anyway, nothing much has happened during the day as everyone's busy with their assignments, or entertainment and such. Yes... everyone was pretty much bored! *sorry lah guys, my house has nothing much for you to do* Lucky thing was I have wireless connection, so my house had instantly became a cybercafe! LOL!

Later in the afternoon, near evening, everyone got themselves dressed up and such and then FLEW to my paternal grandpa's place to meet up with my relatives for dinner. Yes, a celebration which I did not asked for. *cough cough cough* VERY honestly. I did not ask for it. OH yes... How can I not mention this? They gave me a second surprise right before we leave the house. I was totally O___O?? WHAAA??? xD But thanks again neh... ^^

OH well but anyway!

So the lot got into my (my mom's actually) little white car, and my parents drove the other big car in the house. Guess what we saw on the way to my grandpa's house?

A RAINBOW.

It's been ages since I've saw a rainbow! Plus? The one that I saw on that day was actually a rather "full sized" rainbow. As in I can see almost the whole thing from one end to the other. That moment was just priceless. Being able to see such a rare incident on such a special day with a group of people who meant a lot to me... THAT is what I called "content happiness".
*huggles the bunch* xD

Right after all of us had a short meet up at my grandpa's place, we headed straight for dinner. My youngest uncle followed my car, which means one of the bunch HAD to join the other car. HAHA. Guess who was selected eh? xD My mom automatically chose KM. *coughcough* Yesh, she knew that she's me hubby. *COUGHsheevenknowmyjieoso*COUGH* xD Thanks for entertaining the old bunch in the car, honey~~ *muaxx* *coughcough* xD

Finally, YAY dinner! The food served was really nice. No joke. xD Finally a decent Chinese restaurant around town! Okay not that there's no decent Chinese cuisine restaurant but I happen to go to those either so-so ones, or totally... eeewwww ones. LOL. And yes I have a cake for my big day (like duh) even though, again, I've told my mom that I didn't want a cake. (HOKAY you'd think I'm a really weird person by now. But hey, what's the guilt for saving money eh?)

Anyway... I don't want to go into the details of the dinner that night. *smiles* One thing for sure, that is I'm thankful that my parents let me bring over my friends with me to that dinner. And thanks guys for spending more than two days with me this year on my birthday. I'm really really happy that I had you guys around me on me special day(s). I'd be seriously dreadful without you guys, especially on the dinner itself. Argh I don't even want to imagine it! But again, thanks to you guys! You've made my suppose-to-be-nightmare moment to a sweet dream and memory. ^^

Again, thank you for entertaining my parents AND *cough*my*cough* other relatives. I apologize if they scared you off neh~ ^__^" But thank you for being patient and all. ^^ *huggles all again* xD OH. One more interesting thing. ROFLMAO. xD I can't believe my mom almost going to announce who me JIE is to the whole wide world (HOKAY I'm exaggerating!). HAHAHAHHA! Thank God I stopped her in time. Hehe. xD

After the dinner and goodbyes with me paternal relatives, me along with me bunch of pals get to go home first *yay!!*. Hehe then we had a little chit chat, tear off me present and WHOA yes I'm hyper after that. *cough* xD Get me a card next year, okay? Hehe. So.. yeah I think that somewhat wraps up my day! ^^

Again, I would like to thank my parents as well as those who crashed at my house for two days (you guys totally broke the record. HAHA!).

Thank you for creating such a beautiful memory for me.
Thank you for giving me content happiness.

-Jas-
p.s. with LOTSA love. ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you believe...(1)

Love (2)

Maturity (1)