Freedom!
Finally, I get to officially scream FREEDOM after this semester's torturous stress loads.
Every thing's over! Well at least for my Second year, first semester life!
No more assignments, no more experiments, no more presentations, NO MORE EXAMS!
But heck... this just shows how fast time passes by.
I am graduating, really really soon.
(Okay I know i have like more than 1 and a half year to go but what the hell.)
I'm not sure if I'm ready to seriously face the world alone till then.
I'm so going to miss being a student... hopefully I'll get grades that are good enough to get me for further studies... or else my dream will be vanished in a blink of an eye!
I couldn't describe how thrilled I am that holiday's here!
Even though it's one really short holiday... But honestly I wouldn't want a long one or else I'll be really dreadfully slumbering in the start of a new semester. Dang torturous.
Oh well. Planning, planning AND planning!
I felt glad that I get to meet up with my highschool buddies last night for a dinner. I missed the old days. When I was looking at the moments captured last night, I couldn't help but to feel a tinge of sadness mixed with gladness. How much each of us had grown; how much every one of us had changed. Yet, we would always take the effort to spare a little time to keep the bonding created years ago. Also, making it stronger bit by bit.
I felt happy and glad.
It's indescribable when there's sense of belongingness with a bunch of people.
In my case? I have TWO big bunches! xD
Thanks guys.
Both high school's family and university's Psycho Squad.
You guys totally filled up the hole and regrets in my life.
I couldn't be more thankful than this.
*huggles all*
-Jas-
Every thing's over! Well at least for my Second year, first semester life!
No more assignments, no more experiments, no more presentations, NO MORE EXAMS!
But heck... this just shows how fast time passes by.
I am graduating, really really soon.
(Okay I know i have like more than 1 and a half year to go but what the hell.)
I'm not sure if I'm ready to seriously face the world alone till then.
I'm so going to miss being a student... hopefully I'll get grades that are good enough to get me for further studies... or else my dream will be vanished in a blink of an eye!
I couldn't describe how thrilled I am that holiday's here!
Even though it's one really short holiday... But honestly I wouldn't want a long one or else I'll be really dreadfully slumbering in the start of a new semester. Dang torturous.
Oh well. Planning, planning AND planning!
I felt glad that I get to meet up with my highschool buddies last night for a dinner. I missed the old days. When I was looking at the moments captured last night, I couldn't help but to feel a tinge of sadness mixed with gladness. How much each of us had grown; how much every one of us had changed. Yet, we would always take the effort to spare a little time to keep the bonding created years ago. Also, making it stronger bit by bit.
I felt happy and glad.
It's indescribable when there's sense of belongingness with a bunch of people.
In my case? I have TWO big bunches! xD
Thanks guys.
Both high school's family and university's Psycho Squad.
You guys totally filled up the hole and regrets in my life.
I couldn't be more thankful than this.
*huggles all*
-Jas-
Comments