The Littlest Things.
I observe the littlest things that others tend to ignore or don't even notice about it.
Not to say others, but those who did the littlest actions themselves did not pay attention to it.
Beware.
Because the littlest things that you say or do inflicts the true you that you are trying to hide from others.
Maybe others don't know about it.
But I know.
And, I am not joking.
This is why, sometimes I would say: human beings are such disappointing creatures.
True colours were shown.
Yes.
True colours.
-Jas-
Not to say others, but those who did the littlest actions themselves did not pay attention to it.
Beware.
Because the littlest things that you say or do inflicts the true you that you are trying to hide from others.
Maybe others don't know about it.
But I know.
And, I am not joking.
This is why, sometimes I would say: human beings are such disappointing creatures.
True colours were shown.
Yes.
True colours.
-Jas-
Comments