234.
Random much?
This is my 234th post.
Wow.
Thinking back, there were times I relied on this blog very much.
There were also times that I completely abandoned this sanctuary of mine.
However, in the end I chose to come back and form an attachment.
Because "this is life" is a vital part of me, for me.
*****
Rush of feelings.
It came back to me recently.
The desires.
The hidden secrets.
The greed.
Though, the same questions came back to me.
How much am I capable?
How much can I afford?
The doubts.
Ah, yes.
Welcome back.
******
So many things I need to do.
So many things I want to do.
So many things I wish to do.
But...
I don't know how.
-Jas-
This is my 234th post.
Wow.
Thinking back, there were times I relied on this blog very much.
There were also times that I completely abandoned this sanctuary of mine.
However, in the end I chose to come back and form an attachment.
Because "this is life" is a vital part of me, for me.
*****
Rush of feelings.
It came back to me recently.
The desires.
The hidden secrets.
The greed.
Though, the same questions came back to me.
How much am I capable?
How much can I afford?
The doubts.
Ah, yes.
Welcome back.
******
So many things I need to do.
So many things I want to do.
So many things I wish to do.
But...
I don't know how.
-Jas-
Comments