Here comes fangirlism.

I always do stuff that I should not do when there's assignment rush or examination.

OH WELL.

I re-watched (it's more of a skim and scan type actually, focusing only on the fast songs) TVXQ!'s First Live Tour in Japan "Heart, Mind and Soul" concert, and also Second Asian Tour "O concert" yesterday and the day before while I was chilling out.

And I am once again STUCK with several performances.
Particularly the ones that I am about to post here.

01. Try My Love (from "HM&S Concert")

*now you know why I'm squealing over this song and severely addicted as I said previously eh?*

02. Million Men (from "O Concert")

You can just click on the video, and it links you to youtube.
Click the "HQ" button for a much better quality.
*one of my all time fav songs from them; BUT, take note on Junsu and (especially) Yoochun's expression around 1:38 - 1:41. xD SEXY OKAY?!*

Okay I really should be studying now.
*pouts*

-Jas-
p.s. I miss Chunnie's sexy short hair. ToT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you believe...(1)

Love (2)

Maturity (1)