Brain exhaustion.

Whoa.
Can I like so not study for tomorrow's paper?

*sigh*
I'll be so happy if I don't have to.

Today's papers were damn killers.
Killers of my brain neurons and physcially energy draining.

What were my papers today?
To probably most of you may know.
To some of you who don't know, let me tell you.

First, is the oh-i-had-so-much-fun-binging biology psychology.
Dear Dr. *censor* (no, it's not any profanity word), your paper SO killed my brain cells!
I cannot, I repeat, CANNOT feel my brain when I reached question 14 and there were still like 86 more questions to go.
*dies*
Let me pass this blardy paper, PLEASE.
*prays extremely hard to Jesus Christ*

Second, is the oh-i-am-so-damn-stressed-out forensic psychology.
Yes people who did not know what I studied this semester.
Jasmine studied the interesting name for the interesting subject: forensic psychology.
Why am I stressed out?
Because I freaking screwed my midterms and ALMOST failed it.
Thank you Ms. *censored* for giving such a wonderful paper today!
At least it didn't kill me.
LOL.

After those two papers,
I am totally brain crashed.
Not to mention, my body's crashing.
I'M DEAD TIRED.

I still have to study for tomorrow's paper!
Thank God the final paper's...
OH MY GOD I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S THE NAME FOR THE PAPER!
I think it's...

OKAY I seriously don't know.
All I know is it's PSY202, about research methods and statistics.
Okay so more on statistics.
And the darn SPSS.
*groans*

Shouldn't be that difficult, right?
Dr. *censored*, you're a good good guy, right?
*flashes angelic smile*

GAH.
JASMINE JUST DON'T FEEL LIKE STUDYING.

And to think I still have dancing class later tonight.
Holy God.

Hello, bruise knees.
I'm gonna visit you again.

Enough ranting.

-Jas-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you believe...(1)

Love (2)

Maturity (1)