...in past, present and future life? I do believe... And I'm kind of attached with this theory... It is actually a buddism (didn't know how to spell it correctly so...) belief, not a Christian belief... So why am I talking about Chirstian? Yeah, I AM a Christian... But a lame christian that is... Don't go to church, knew nothing about the bible... Well, I'll just ignore all those crap..! I believe for what and how we're living our lives now, connects tightly with our past life. Since we can't talk about the future now so.. I'll get to that later.. Ok, so.. What about our past and our present life? Hm... How can I talk about this ehh?? Ok, let's talk about the people around you. Your parents. What about them? Well, it happens that in your (and your parents') past life, you (or your parents) might owe each other something (something here can be anything... actually), so that's why you all met each other again this life and became a family. In your ...
What triggers me to post another "love" topic ehh? Haha... The answer is Japanese Anime... Oh~ First of all, sorry for those who keep on visit my page... And found out there are no updates.. Sorry~~ Didn't have the mood to post anything.. Even this very minute, I forced myself to blog.. Haha~ Back to the main topic... Ok, so Japanese Anime triggered me to post a "love" topic. Why? Hmm... It lets me wonder whether is there such a beautiful love story in real life. It touches the very depth of my heart whenever I watch Jap. Ani.. I gives me that kind of shiver in my heart... Let me felt like, wow.... Ain't that nice if that's for real? However, imagination, fatasy, animation, are just abstract... Unreal... FAKE... It will not happen in us, human beings', life. Maybe it does happen in someone else's life... But I'm sure not even one out of ten get to experience such innocent, pure, sweet, everlasting (perhaps) love in their lives. I'm impres...
Now I found out what is maturity. Only part of it though. Maturity, is when a person can think about the pros and cons before they are doing something. A person who is mature, will think in as many perspective as possible before an action. He/she will think what is the worst consequences, and also the good side of the action. He/she will be prepared when their action failed. They are prepared to accept the results and pay their responsibilities for their action, as they have already for seen the negative outcome. People nowadays are just lack of maturity. They do what ever comes out of their pea brain. Without thinking properly what are the worst consequences they will bring to themselves, or worse still, to others. Their thinking is like a tree without any brances and leaves. They only have one tree trunk; they only think straight, talk straight, even their actions are straight. Straight as in doing, saying and thinking without deep thoughts, not as in doing something good or as in se...
Comments