Knocked out.

So much for my so-called holidays.

Today is the sixth day of my long long holidays, and I KOed myself due to late night sleeps and lack of quality beauty sleeps. Sinister eh?

Then, I missed the chance to watch the movie that I've been anticipating for - Transformers.
*groans*

Then, I literally ended up sleeping for the entire day.
Try imagine... I was scared to sleep in a proper sleeping position and I had to sit to sleep.
Urgh.
It was terrible.

No.
Don't be ridiculous.
I'm not afraid of ghosts or anything (especially in broad daylight).
But the fact that the overwhelming dizziness was just... way too overwhelming.
Urgh. Plus the fact that nausea is just the icing on the rotten cake.

THEN?
I ticked off one of my things that I had to do on my to-do list.
Which was changing all my passwords and email settings for everything online.
I was so blur after all those universe spinning for the entire morning, and totally blur state of coordination for the entire rest of the day... I could not remember my password for logging in here.

GAWD.

Okay...
I'm sleepy for the Nth time today...

I think I shall go to sleep.

Early?
*cough*
I was sleepy since before 7pm today.
*sigh*

-Jas-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you believe...(1)

Love (2)

Maturity (1)