Urgh.

















This.
Is.
Going.
NOWHERE.

To be damn truthful and down to earth in all honesty,































I AM STRESSED.

Because I was better two days ago, A LOT better in fact.
Then it got a little bit, just a little bit worse yesterday.
Then it got almost back to the starting point today.

Can you tell that I'm clenching on my effin straight nerves very freaking tight right now?

I ask my mom every single day:
"Maa... I'll get better geh ho?"

Without fail, she'll give me a convincing answer:
"Of course you will! Just relax and don't stress about it too much."

Crap.
I AM STRESSING ABOUT IT.

Yeah.
To the point where I so can see myself in anxiety, and the disorder is starting to kick in.
BIG TIME.

How and why?
Because she used to ask me the same questions everyday, and multiple times everyday.

Yeah.
I know I just have to tell myself to take it easy, chill, and relax.
If I do so, it'll miraculously go *poof* and gone!

Easier said than done.

Yet.
Now.
I don't care if I'll faint and die the next minute.

YOU GUYS ARE TAKING THIS PILE OF UNPREDICTABLE RUBBISH (a.k.a. me) TO OUR HOLIDAY TRIP TO YOU-KNOW-WHERE.

If I ever *touch wood* faint (which honestly I doubt I will, at most fatigue), all you have to do is throw me into the car / hotel and let me get my beauty sleep.
Tengkiu bueli mach.
KAM JIAH KAM JIAH.


Sorry la,
Jasmine is very desperate at the moment.
Please don't be scared of her?
T.T


-Jas-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you believe...(1)

Love (2)

Maturity (1)