Oh my Lord.
I have such persistent group member(s)...
I don't find the point of practicing for three hours, being the first two hours for two presenters to practice their points - to check their presenting points and style; then the last hour for full practice for three presenters which will last for 6-7 minutes in the real presentation.
I value the quality of the presentation, I really do.
However, I value my health more, seriously.
I am freaking tired physically and mentally to meet up so frequently with the stretch from morning to evening - every time!!!
More over, every time there's never even a real BREAK during those meetings - which cause me to drain tremendously. And yes, I do feel really stupid because I wasn't even able to process the information which were constantly thrown in huge chunks! Most of the time I just listen and gave blur stares going: "Sorry, come again?"
Urgh.
Lost in words.
I'm not so goal-oriented, as I can see from this assignment.
And I'm not as anal too.
YAY.
-Jas-
Comments