Birth Order Test
People who stand out as only children due to their achievements usually received good grades in school or felt afraid of disappointing their parents if their grades weren't high. As adults they probably believe that educational success and career advancement are important in life. In fact, in comparison to their peers, they're likely to attain higher educational levels and occupy more prestigious positions in the workplace. Their tendency to be efficient and open to constructive criticism are qualities that contribute to their success in life. Odds are that they are naturally competitive and like to compare their abilities to others. For this reason, they are likely to enjoy team sports. Because achieving their goals has been ingrained in them, they are prone to success; they excel at the things they set their hearts on, ranging from playing a musical instrument to being intellectuals.
This is rather creepy for some reason~
Again I have not read through the full report yet~
Just by looking at the brief result shown is already... true to me.
*squeals*
-Jas-
Comments
and I thought I was the only one lazying around refusing to do what I am supposed to do~
*cough cough*
Regina (^^)~
ahahahhahah~
well, we're after all
*clears throat*
PRO-CASTINATORS.
hahahahhhhaahahha!! xD
*coughs along*
-Jas-
Jas... Since when you're so into Tickle stuff?! O.o
But if you're really into it, you should really do all (or as many as you wish) the Premium tests, since they've already unlocked the full reports for all of your tests.
I've done more than 80% of the Premium tests. XD
LOL!!!! whoa~~ i will definitely do em when i'm like super free~ xD
and yesh i totally LOVE em! xD
more than 80%??? whoa gimme your share of time! lol~
hahah~
-Jas-
I did them like many months (or even a year) ago.
They're wonderful. Sometimes not really that accurate... but at least they're FUN to do! XD
You should put more of your results on your blog so that I can "know" you!! XD~~
ahahhahha~~
hmmm... we'll see... we'll see...
*grins*
xD
-Jas-