Little bird.
There's this little bird...
It always comes and visit me when I'm studying by the window side in my room.
It makes me wonder...
Could it be you?
You came to give me some encouragement?
Hmm... I'd rather you come and say "hey, keep up the hard work" in my dreams, ya know...
The pain you gave me still remains.
It does.
And I'm sure, it remains in everyone else invovled.
Little bird,
Do come and visit more often, all right?
Even though whenever I see you, it triggers the sorrow within me...
Even though I got teary whenever I see you standing right outside my window, peeping, looking at me...
Yet,
I smile, genuinely.
Sorry that I actually scared you the other day.
Haha... *laughs hard*
Do come back and visit more often okay?
-Jas-
It always comes and visit me when I'm studying by the window side in my room.
It makes me wonder...
Could it be you?
You came to give me some encouragement?
Hmm... I'd rather you come and say "hey, keep up the hard work" in my dreams, ya know...
The pain you gave me still remains.
It does.
And I'm sure, it remains in everyone else invovled.
Little bird,
Do come and visit more often, all right?
Even though whenever I see you, it triggers the sorrow within me...
Even though I got teary whenever I see you standing right outside my window, peeping, looking at me...
Yet,
I smile, genuinely.
Sorry that I actually scared you the other day.
Haha... *laughs hard*
Do come back and visit more often okay?
-Jas-
Comments