I cried.

I cried, last night when my head hit the pillow, pulling the blanket over me, and hugging my other pillow.

Why?

The sudden thoughts of loosing people around me, the fear, the grief that it will bring...
Had taken over me at that very moment.

No its not a silly thought... Not at all.
Coming to the reality, realizing that this is just the cycle of life... that one day someone just sitting beside me will just disappear like in the next miliseconds... Stabbed me in the heart. Triggered the fear within me.

I know that I just have to be on stand by mode, preparing to accept the fact that someone, no matter if the person is significant to me or not, left this world... eternally.

I didn't want that kind of pain again.
However, reality is that... no one can stop that pain from coming.
It's just the matter of time.

I just hope it won't be too soon for the next one...

-Jas-
p.s. Please don't freak out, people. It's just a sudden thought of reality and.. yeah something else LOL.

Comments

Anonymous said…
*Stand in front of jas* Appreciate us.. *nod nod* ^^

=P this is life... =3=
-G-
jasmine218 said…
@ jie: LOL!!! ahahahah~ :p
yeah this is life. LOL.

-Jas-

Popular posts from this blog

Do you believe...(1)

Love (2)

Maturity (1)