Eternal

I was hooked with DBSK/TVXQ/THSK for a couple of years now.
And yes, undoubtedly, their songs hooked me to the depths of my heart.

DBSK's "Eternal" is a japanese song, sang by themselves.
It never failed to give me this... special warm yet sad feeling to me no matter how many times I listen to it.

However, yesterday when I was on my way to University, I plugged in my earphones. My MP3 decided to shuffle on that song...
the feeling was even deeper than ever.

Something hit me.
I didn't know what was it...
Nonetheless... it felt good. Very good.
It touched me.
It was a mixture of... sadness and gladness.
Somehow its like... I got connected with them througout the song.
For once I realy understand, what they're striving for.

Honestly... I'm happy for them.
For whatever they've done to themselves, and the impact they gave me.
Not just the crazy fangirling moments... But many other meaningful things that they've shown and I've learnt and realized.

If any of you happen to drop to my blog and read this post...
Don't pause the song at the side bar...
Just listen at least once.
And enjoy it.
________________________________________________________________________________

The roadside trees dance and amber leaves are swept away by the wind

You're a little cold, so I gently place my coat around your small shoulders

Your sweet voice, your innocent face...
Everything about you is like a warm, sunny spot to me

I want to protect you forever in my embrace
As the white mist of our sighs intermingles
Now I'll pour into you these feelings that overflow from me
And feel my heart tremble from the tenderness of this moment

You're like a kitten, the way you get so bewildered by straightforward words
As we hold hands, you squeeze mine back tightly, unexpectedly showing affection

All the tomorrows filled with hope,
I feel that from this moment on, we can create them together


We can fly anywhere, riding on your dreams
I'll wipe away all of your past tears
To guide us on our way, the light that shines down
Unwavering and profound, bound our hearts together


Even if it seems I'll lose sight of you at times
If I close my eyes, I can see the truth
No matter how many times this season comes and goes
I promise you eternal love

We can fly anywhere, riding on your dreams
I'll wipe away all of your past tears

I want to protect you forever in my embrace
As the white mist of our sighs intermingles
Now I'll pour into you these feelings that overflow from me
And feel my heart tremble from the tenderness of this moment


For you alone, I'll sing this faint love song


credit: dbskarchieves

-Jas-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you believe...(1)

Love (2)

Maturity (1)