*faint*

I literally fainted in class today.
Don't think anybody knew about this since I fainted on my seat. LOL. Haha...
Well good thing is I manage to drag myself back home and DROVE from the train station.
*pats self*

After today... not to say I can exactly relax... but at least most of the assignments are done.
Left the two HUGE assignments and TWO presentations which are all due-ing in two weeks time.
*dies*
ANYHOO, all of that aside.

I finally get to photoshop a little (literally little =_=") and.. here's a little nothings xD


Yes I'm showing off my obbsession towards Yoochunnie. LOL.
I have seriously NO clue what the hell I was doing with the icons and the gif... since I'm pretty much blur.
Hmmmm... maybe I'll do a new wallie for my lappie if I can stay up a little tonight. xD

YIKES! I forgot I need to do this CD-cover thingy for the forum... urgh... OH NO AND REQUESTS. Damn... I have so many things to do. Well at least photoshopping's something that I enjoy doing, unlike *coughcoughcoughcoughcoughcough*.
*COUGH*

Hokay... I need to bath now.
Cherio~

-Jas-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you believe...(1)

Love (2)

Maturity (1)