PMS.
PMS.
Pre-Marital Sex??
PMS.
Park Myong Soo???
PMS.
Post Menstrual Syndrome?????
Close enough.
But I'm not that old to experience that yet.
Ok I got confused what's Post Menstrual Syndrome...
Uh... does it exist actually?
Anyway.
PMS.
PRE-MENSTRUAL SYNDROME.
I'm having it, as usual.
But this time?
It's BIG time.
I get EXTREMELY SENSITIVELY EASILY annoyed, frustrated, upset, hyper, manic, depressed... etc etc AND etc.
Maybe it's a little bit too late, but
DON'T TELL ME I DIDN'T WARN YOU.
-Jas-
Pre-Marital Sex??
PMS.
Park Myong Soo???
PMS.
Post Menstrual Syndrome?????
Close enough.
But I'm not that old to experience that yet.
Ok I got confused what's Post Menstrual Syndrome...
Uh... does it exist actually?
Anyway.
PMS.
PRE-MENSTRUAL SYNDROME.
I'm having it, as usual.
But this time?
It's BIG time.
I get EXTREMELY SENSITIVELY EASILY annoyed, frustrated, upset, hyper, manic, depressed... etc etc AND etc.
Maybe it's a little bit too late, but
DON'T TELL ME I DIDN'T WARN YOU.
-Jas-
Comments