Murphy's Law.
They said that Murphy's Law do exist and eventually it will happen to us.
I never paid attention much to a series of good or bad luck in my life.
However, this time... the series of the so-called "bad luck" was so overwhelming that it struck me.
It struck me, real hard.
I had never thought that so much can happen to me in ONE day; counting out other stuffs that happened to me for the past month(s).
You may ask: "Are you sure that your luck is that bad?"
My answer to you will be: "You are not, and will never be in my shoes; you will never know."
I indeed had learned quite a few lessons after the bad lucks for the past months since September. However, on that day itself, I had learned so much, too much that I lost faith in human beings.
Particularly, MEN.
I became so desperate that I really really do want to change myself after it. Aside from that, I became desperate to find myself a protector. I felt so weak and helpless.
I did not disclose it to many people. I only disclosed it to a few persons whom are close to me, whom I trust, whom I think is/are important to learn and know it.
For those who know what I am talking about, please help me to keep this confidential.
For those who don't know what I am talking about, please do not ask me any questions regarding this post for I will not have any mercy on you.
I felt traumatized when I step out of my cell to face the world out there.
I could never tell what will happen next.
Life is unpredictable.
-Jas-
I never paid attention much to a series of good or bad luck in my life.
However, this time... the series of the so-called "bad luck" was so overwhelming that it struck me.
It struck me, real hard.
I had never thought that so much can happen to me in ONE day; counting out other stuffs that happened to me for the past month(s).
You may ask: "Are you sure that your luck is that bad?"
My answer to you will be: "You are not, and will never be in my shoes; you will never know."
I indeed had learned quite a few lessons after the bad lucks for the past months since September. However, on that day itself, I had learned so much, too much that I lost faith in human beings.
Particularly, MEN.
I became so desperate that I really really do want to change myself after it. Aside from that, I became desperate to find myself a protector. I felt so weak and helpless.
I did not disclose it to many people. I only disclosed it to a few persons whom are close to me, whom I trust, whom I think is/are important to learn and know it.
For those who know what I am talking about, please help me to keep this confidential.
For those who don't know what I am talking about, please do not ask me any questions regarding this post for I will not have any mercy on you.
I felt traumatized when I step out of my cell to face the world out there.
I could never tell what will happen next.
Life is unpredictable.
-Jas-
Comments