Finally.

I cried.





I cried for having unstable emotional stages since last week.
I cried for having way too much stress than I can handle.
I cried for feeling as if there's no one helping me on the works I have.
I cried for feeling as if I'm the only one who cares.
I cried for feeling and being helpless.
I cried for feeling and believing there is never anyone who understands me.
I cried for feeling no one cares about me, no matter how much sincerity I gave out.
I cried for being so much alone and knowing there's no one that I can lean to, but only to myself.
I cried for feeling extreme physical exhaustion.
I cried for feeling such a weakling.
I cried for always getting upset with the slightest and insignificant things.
I cried for things are not going as I planned.
I cried for wondering why is it always me but not others.
I cried for wondering why I can't be angry or upset like others can.
I cried for always being blamed for things I did not do wrong.
I cried for wondering why am I such a nobody to others.
I cried for wondering why are there only negativity that others see in me.
I cried for always having others see me as a useless princess brat.
I cried for I am sick of everything that is going on, may it be happy or sad.
I cried for listening how am I such a failure from others.
I cried for not being able to be better and shine like others.

I cried.




I cried for what life has given me.
I cried knowing the fact that in the end of the world, I'll always be alone.

How I wish I can just say "goodbye" and never ever come back.

-Jas-

Comments

Anonymous said…
Jas...~ *HUGS* can always flame on me when u needed someone to do so~ can always hit me when you needed someone to let u feel better (but not abusing me wor~), and when u need some ear, let me know, staying quiet and listen is what i do best! *hugsss!*
i love you (u know what kinda love~ lol) and someone do care for u! jieee always here for her sis geh! *wink*
jasmine218 said…
thanks jie~ ^__^
*hugs*

love you too!
*coughcoughcough*
hahaha~

-Jas-

Popular posts from this blog

Do you believe...(1)

Love (2)

Maturity (1)