Excited.
Hmm... I'm not really sure if that's the word to describe how I feel right now.
After one year of preparation, commitment, stress, busy-ness and determination... finally...
No. I'm not getting married yet. =p
Finally, I have passed up my thesis yesterday. =)
It felt as if... Hmm... I don't know, trying to get pregnant and finally you are; then you gave birth to a healthy child? LOL.
One year.
One year's worth of time to complete my 71 pages, total of approximately 17k words (inclusive of my cover page until my appendix pages). Eh? I just realized how the numbers were mirrored. =o="
A total mixture of various emotions were gushing through my veins upon my completion of the meat of my thesis. I was damn happy and excited. To what extent? I was literally jumping all over the house right after I finished it, and my mom was giving my stares.
Then asked me: "Had you gone nuts or something?"
I would reply her with my screeching voice: "I FINISHED MY THESIS AH!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!*
Then, I was anxious; because I didn't know if I wrote anything wrongly, and if my supervisor and co-marker would think I don't have enough references or justifications. I wasn't sure if I got the (STOOOOPID) APA format right for the assignment. I... Yes I worry tonnes of things.
Mainly, I was extremely concerned of the results' outcome. As I don't know if I should thank God (yes, I should actually) that both my supervisor and ex-co-marker gave me exact same scores. Okay so just by one score difference - which turned out that I got a rather good score.
I was very surprised, and happy of course. Yet, it became burdensome as I am truly unsure if I would at least score something similar to my thesis proposal. Then again... It's not something I could not make decision of. Hence I will have to choose to let it go, and let it be. Pray and wait for the best to come. =)
Upon submission of that stack of sweat and blood, it was an instant relief. Yet, something else was in my mind. I am graduating very soon. After one year of foundation, and three years of degree... I am graduating, soon. Which, I would say part of me I am looking forward to it - convocation seemed fun - then again... I don't really want to end this so soon.
It's once again those moments you say goodbye to your friends and teachers that you've came to link so closely... And everything had to start over again in another level. To be extremely frank, I hate those intermissions in life.
I just hope I will be as luck as I was throughout meeting new people in my life, as I had met fantastic individuals and being able to link with them. I hope this luck would stick with me as I work, and as I further my studies.
For now, I will just enjoy my two weeks worth of holidays!
Oh no... it's going to be my very last holiday for degree life... =(
-Jas-
After one year of preparation, commitment, stress, busy-ness and determination... finally...
No. I'm not getting married yet. =p
Finally, I have passed up my thesis yesterday. =)
It felt as if... Hmm... I don't know, trying to get pregnant and finally you are; then you gave birth to a healthy child? LOL.
One year.
One year's worth of time to complete my 71 pages, total of approximately 17k words (inclusive of my cover page until my appendix pages). Eh? I just realized how the numbers were mirrored. =o="
A total mixture of various emotions were gushing through my veins upon my completion of the meat of my thesis. I was damn happy and excited. To what extent? I was literally jumping all over the house right after I finished it, and my mom was giving my stares.
Then asked me: "Had you gone nuts or something?"
I would reply her with my screeching voice: "I FINISHED MY THESIS AH!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!*
Then, I was anxious; because I didn't know if I wrote anything wrongly, and if my supervisor and co-marker would think I don't have enough references or justifications. I wasn't sure if I got the (STOOOOPID) APA format right for the assignment. I... Yes I worry tonnes of things.
Mainly, I was extremely concerned of the results' outcome. As I don't know if I should thank God (yes, I should actually) that both my supervisor and ex-co-marker gave me exact same scores. Okay so just by one score difference - which turned out that I got a rather good score.
I was very surprised, and happy of course. Yet, it became burdensome as I am truly unsure if I would at least score something similar to my thesis proposal. Then again... It's not something I could not make decision of. Hence I will have to choose to let it go, and let it be. Pray and wait for the best to come. =)
Upon submission of that stack of sweat and blood, it was an instant relief. Yet, something else was in my mind. I am graduating very soon. After one year of foundation, and three years of degree... I am graduating, soon. Which, I would say part of me I am looking forward to it - convocation seemed fun - then again... I don't really want to end this so soon.
It's once again those moments you say goodbye to your friends and teachers that you've came to link so closely... And everything had to start over again in another level. To be extremely frank, I hate those intermissions in life.
I just hope I will be as luck as I was throughout meeting new people in my life, as I had met fantastic individuals and being able to link with them. I hope this luck would stick with me as I work, and as I further my studies.
For now, I will just enjoy my two weeks worth of holidays!
Oh no... it's going to be my very last holiday for degree life... =(
-Jas-
Comments