That is it.
I told you to leave me alone.
I even told right in front of the whole wide world that I told you to leave me alone!
AND YOU EVEN KNOW I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU.
Thank you for your concern; but I do not need your care or words of encouragement.
In fact I am extremely comfortable without any contact with you.
And when I thought I could be in peace for a short while,
there comes your face in my inbox.
I have to cover your face to delete that message.
The consequence of taking my word for granted is I will ignore you for as long as I please.
Go on and keep asking yourself or the people around us: Why is Jasmine like this?
I want to be a bitch,
now that is my answer.
*
GORGAN!
You and I are going to that exhibition on next Friday.
I seriously don't want to see his face for at least a few months.
-Jas-
I even told right in front of the whole wide world that I told you to leave me alone!
AND YOU EVEN KNOW I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU.
Thank you for your concern; but I do not need your care or words of encouragement.
In fact I am extremely comfortable without any contact with you.
And when I thought I could be in peace for a short while,
there comes your face in my inbox.
I have to cover your face to delete that message.
The consequence of taking my word for granted is I will ignore you for as long as I please.
Go on and keep asking yourself or the people around us: Why is Jasmine like this?
I want to be a bitch,
now that is my answer.
*
GORGAN!
You and I are going to that exhibition on next Friday.
I seriously don't want to see his face for at least a few months.
-Jas-
Comments