Invasion.
Once I felt that you have crossed the line of my private space and peace of mind,
there is little room for you to come any closer.
Because I will extend the space,
and build more walls to make sure I am protected.
Maybe,
maybe I am avoiding something.
Being a psychology student meant more or less I had that little bit of self-awareness.
Then again,
I do not appreciate to self perceive your desperateness into unlocking my heart or stepping into my own space.
That is a form of invasion.
Especially when you're not invited to cross the line, and step into the circle I'm comfortable with.
I believe in my own senses and gut feelings.
Every single cell I had for those told me to stay away from you.
Every single cell I had for those were indicating me that they're extremely uncomfortable with you.
I need space to breathe.
And you're trying to squeeze that space away from us,
which I did not want to know the exact reason why.
Yet, I am positive that this is not something unconditional.
Not at all.
-Jas-
there is little room for you to come any closer.
Because I will extend the space,
and build more walls to make sure I am protected.
Maybe,
maybe I am avoiding something.
Being a psychology student meant more or less I had that little bit of self-awareness.
Then again,
I do not appreciate to self perceive your desperateness into unlocking my heart or stepping into my own space.
That is a form of invasion.
Especially when you're not invited to cross the line, and step into the circle I'm comfortable with.
I believe in my own senses and gut feelings.
Every single cell I had for those told me to stay away from you.
Every single cell I had for those were indicating me that they're extremely uncomfortable with you.
I need space to breathe.
And you're trying to squeeze that space away from us,
which I did not want to know the exact reason why.
Yet, I am positive that this is not something unconditional.
Not at all.
-Jas-
Comments